Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
General Announcement
Inside AP.net

Sparks The Rescue Launch Kickstarter

Posted by: Christian Wagner (12/02/11)
Sparks The Rescue has launched a Kickstarter to help fund their new album. In addition, the band will be making an announcement at 8 PM EST here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 75
02:39 PM on 12/02/11
cwhit412
User Info.
Seems like they're going that self produce/self release path on their next record.
02:56 PM on 12/02/11
heymaria
User Info.
excited to see what the guys are up to.
03:01 PM on 12/02/11
onaradioflyer
a
User Info.
pretty unimpressive incentives... 1,500 for a snare drum?
03:04 PM on 12/02/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
So this explains what happened with Fearless.
03:05 PM on 12/02/11
hiya
User Info.
Love these guys, def. will be donating $25. Also their chat last night was hilarious.
03:06 PM on 12/02/11
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
I've been eager to hear what their label situation is. Too much rumblings of getting dropped by Fearless. Hope this clears everything up.
03:10 PM on 12/02/11
Pop-Punk-News
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We all need to help! Sparks The Rescue is helping us by producing amazing music, and we all need to help make sure that music keeps coming! Please donate to the cause! We can do it! :)

http://pop-punk-news.blogspot.com/
cwhit412
User Info.
I've been eager to hear what their label situation is. Too much rumblings of getting dropped by Fearless. Hope this clears everything up.
They were dropped by Fearless. That was already announced.
cwhit412
User Info.
We all need to help! Sparks The Rescue is helping us by producing amazing music, and we all need to help make sure that music keeps coming! Please donate to the cause! We can do it! :)

http://pop-punk-news.blogspot.com/
I know you're spamming, but you would be a little more legit if the bands you covered were actually pop punk, like not Sparks.
03:12 PM on 12/02/11
Pop-Punk-News
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know you're spamming, but you would be a little more legit if the bands you covered were actually pop punk, like not Sparks.

Woah woah woah! I don't even cover Sparks! I'm sorry if it looks like spam. I really do care about Sparks, and I am going to donate myself, seriously. If it would make you happy, I'll delete my comment, but I really want to encourage people to help.
03:15 PM on 12/02/11
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
just like absolutepunk would be a little more legit by not covering anything but punk? let them do their stuff, my friend.

i'm afraid as to what could happen to STR now. i don't think they'll be unsigned for long, but it would be nice for them to reach a comfort zone quickly.

edit: i'm not familiar with kickstarter, but holy fuck they're offering everything in exchange for a little help. i feel really bad not being able to help.
03:16 PM on 12/02/11
emoboy
I eat at Balla ass resturants
User Info.
love they're music... pledged 10 bucks
03:29 PM on 12/02/11
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
They were dropped by Fearless. That was already announced.
Could you link that please? I haven't seen an announcement anywheres yet.
03:37 PM on 12/02/11
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
I think them getting "dropped" is purely speculation. The only knowledge that's out there is that they're simply not on Fearless anymore. I don't think there was an explaination from either side yet.

If I can swing it while the kickstarter lasts, I might throw them a few bucks. I like this band a lot more than I thought I would when I first heard them a few months ago.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests