Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 168
07:02 AM on 12/08/11
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Bayside and Memphis May Fire are awesome. Others, less so.
11:55 AM on 12/08/11
brainstew123
User Info.
BAYSIDE!

sleeping with sirens= meh but not terrible
11:56 AM on 12/08/11
brainstew123
User Info.
damn, warped tour is up to 50 bucks now? i don't think i've paid for a ticket to warped in five years but i guess with the increased cost of touring and all... you're right though, it seems steep if you only enjoy a couple of the bands.
its 30 in MN, which is great honestly,
even if theres only 5 bands you like, and even if theyre each only going to play 8 songs,
that's a pretty good deal personally.

but i love warped.
01:14 PM on 12/08/11
briantalife
Brian Marquis
User Info.
lineup this year is going to be sick...buy your presale tickets....you've been warned
01:18 PM on 12/08/11
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
its 30 in MN, which is great honestly,
even if theres only 5 bands you like, and even if theyre each only going to play 8 songs,
that's a pretty good deal personally.

but i love warped.
I always remember it being 30 dollars or less. I've never had a bad experience going, despite the bands changing and what not. I love the festival atmosphere, walking around, checking out booths - the only thing I hate (and I've been saying this since my first Warped Tour, which I think was 2003? 2004 maybe?) is the food! Or lack of it. As a vegetarian who tries to stay away from dairy, there is absolutely nothing out there. Either granola bars have to keep me fueled for 10 hours, or I'm giving in and paying 8 dollars for a plate of disgusting french fries. I realize that the food vendors are really dependent on the venue, and are probably arranged through the venues, but damn. You'd think with all the vegan/vegetarian love on the tour that they'd figure something out. Every year I walk by catering and weep at all the delicious vegan food the bands get to eat.

One thing that was nice about last summer - FREE WATER. I remember this existing at earlier Warped Tours and disappearing. With how hot it is, you don't want those kids to faint. Free water was a great idea.
03:14 PM on 12/08/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I always remember it being 30 dollars or less. I've never had a bad experience going, despite the bands changing and what not. I love the festival atmosphere, walking around, checking out booths - the only thing I hate (and I've been saying this since my first Warped Tour, which I think was 2003? 2004 maybe?) is the food! Or lack of it. As a vegetarian who tries to stay away from dairy, there is absolutely nothing out there. Either granola bars have to keep me fueled for 10 hours, or I'm giving in and paying 8 dollars for a plate of disgusting french fries. I realize that the food vendors are really dependent on the venue, and are probably arranged through the venues, but damn. You'd think with all the vegan/vegetarian love on the tour that they'd figure something out. Every year I walk by catering and weep at all the delicious vegan food the bands get to eat.

One thing that was nice about last summer - FREE WATER. I remember this existing at earlier Warped Tours and disappearing. With how hot it is, you don't want those kids to faint. Free water was a great idea.
oh god Free water was amazing last year for sure. Found you can bring empty water bottles (sports ones) and get them filled. remember filling at least 2 at a time and was set throughout the day. My Girlfriend brought a small lunch cooler(soft) with folded frozen wash clothes in zip lock bags. Those are a god send. keep you cool and bags collect cold water.
05:47 PM on 12/08/11
ZachCTC
Accept the pain, always forgive.
User Info.
I've heard from a reasonable source that AL4W, Transit, Man Overboard, FYS and Such Gold are all playing.
06:25 PM on 12/08/11
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
I've heard from a reasonable source that AL4W, Transit, Man Overboard, FYS and Such Gold are all playing.
Tour will be worth every penny if this is true
06:49 PM on 12/08/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I really hope transit and MO play. I need to get my split from them signed. I wanna get front signed by MO and back by Transit
10:26 PM on 12/08/11
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.

If this is true then hope they all wind up on the same stage.
11:04 PM on 12/08/11
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
I hope Gallows play this year. Wade is a BEAST.
10:38 AM on 12/09/11
makeoutmags
User Info.
I hope Gallows play this year. Wade is a BEAST.
they were seriously amazing, what was it? two years ago? blew every other band off the stage
12:28 AM on 12/10/11
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
they were seriously amazing, what was it? two years ago? blew every other band off the stage
Yeah, with Frank.
12:41 PM on 12/10/11
makeoutmags
User Info.
oh god Free water was amazing last year for sure. Found you can bring empty water bottles (sports ones) and get them filled. remember filling at least 2 at a time and was set throughout the day. My Girlfriend brought a small lunch cooler(soft) with folded frozen wash clothes in zip lock bags. Those are a god send. keep you cool and bags collect cold water.
that is a genius idea!
01:17 PM on 12/10/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
that is a genius idea!
girlfriend had the idea from when she was a girlscout.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos