Username
Password
Warped Tour News - Page 12
Displaying posts 165 - 168 of 168.
07:27 PM on 12/10/11
Almost421
How did I get here?
User Info.
Good first announcement. I have heard a few songs by Bayside and a few by Sleeping With Sirens. Both are pretty good. I would like to check out more of their stuff. I'm really excited to hear what other bands will be announced. And wow kids are complaining way too much. This is the first 5 bands. There will be tons of surprises and something for everyone on Warped.
01:14 PM on 12/11/11
brainstew123
User Info.
I always remember it being 30 dollars or less. I've never had a bad experience going, despite the bands changing and what not. I love the festival atmosphere, walking around, checking out booths - the only thing I hate (and I've been saying this since my first Warped Tour, which I think was 2003? 2004 maybe?) is the food! Or lack of it. As a vegetarian who tries to stay away from dairy, there is absolutely nothing out there. Either granola bars have to keep me fueled for 10 hours, or I'm giving in and paying 8 dollars for a plate of disgusting french fries. I realize that the food vendors are really dependent on the venue, and are probably arranged through the venues, but damn. You'd think with all the vegan/vegetarian love on the tour that they'd figure something out. Every year I walk by catering and weep at all the delicious vegan food the bands get to eat.

One thing that was nice about last summer - FREE WATER. I remember this existing at earlier Warped Tours and disappearing. With how hot it is, you don't want those kids to faint. Free water was a great idea.
yeah the food is... expensive and greasy and gross. i'm not a vegetarian so it's not the end of the world for me, but you're right. you think there would me more options for vegetarians especially with warped tour's stance on it.

i agree 100 percent, the atmosphere is amazing.
and yeah, free water was the best idea. the water slides and the like as well
10:58 PM on 12/12/11
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Bayside is the only band I give a shit about, but one band that I give a shit about per week would make me happy.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums