Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
06:13 AM on 12/09/11
zachff
is Dalton Russell
User Info.
In at least half the performances I've seen since Neighborhoods came out, Tom sounds like shit. I've always preferred Mark's voice anyways but I feel like, especially in this video, he way outsings Tom.
06:13 AM on 12/09/11
zachff
is Dalton Russell
User Info.
Tom's voice sounds..pretty damn good
I can't tell if you're being serious.
06:55 AM on 12/09/11
zachff
is Dalton Russell
User Info.
I mean, in comparison to other TV and live performances in the last three years..he sounds very good

as much as i can't stand tom singing live....he isn't all that bad in this video.

when are people going to accept that tom sounds the way he sounds live. take it or leave it. its not changing.

More irrational Tom hate.

To address all of the above comments at once, people aren't saying Tom sounds off compared to the Tom Standard. It's that there's a huge difference between Studio Tom and Live Tom that you don't see to that extent with most acts.
11:15 AM on 12/09/11
zachff
is Dalton Russell
User Info.
I feel this same way about Fall Out Boy. I call them "studio bands," and there's plenty of them around.

fall out boy sounds blah live. I think Blink sounds better live than FOB imo. But I agree, they definitely are a studio band, they make fun records for fun shows. But there is still a level of quality and skill expected by the millions of blink fans...

I can agree that FOB is also one of those bands, but I still think Patrick sounds better live than either Mark or Tom. That's not even close.

I will also say that when I saw Patrick a few weeks ago solo one of my first thoughts was "Holy shit he sounds so much better live solo than he did with Fall Out Boy." Part of the FOB live problem, in my opinion, is that Patrick's forced to play lead guitar half the time because Joe sucks and Pete's off doing flips, so the vocals suffer.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests