AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Exclusive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

ABSOLUTExclusive: Jon Walker Christmas Song

Posted by - 06:57 AM on 12/09/11
With Christmas only a couple of weeks away, it's about time that we crank the holiday tunes! If you need some new music for your library, we have an early Christmas present for you. Hit the replies for a free download of Jon Walker's cover of "Do You Hear What I Hear?" Walker recorded it in his basement in a session that "may or may not have involved alcohol" and wanted to share that holiday cheer with you. Walker previously played in Panic! at the Disco and The Young Veins and is currently solo. You can pick up his latest album, New Songs, here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
06:57 AM on 12/09/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Jon Walker - Do You Hear What I Hear?

DOWNLOAD HERE (right click > save as)
07:02 AM on 12/09/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Lol. Just go away. The more you drag this out the sadder it is.
07:54 AM on 12/09/11
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Lol. Just go away. The more you drag this out the sadder it is.
Seriously

08:16 AM on 12/09/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.

I love you for posting that GIF!
10:18 AM on 12/09/11
kemppettyjohn
Pilot Jones, Pilot Jones
User Info.
It must suck to not be in Panic! anymore, Jon.
12:17 PM on 12/09/11
lostandfoundliz
too damn old for this
User Info.
Really - do you just lie in wait to make your pithy comments? so predictable.
01:27 PM on 12/09/11
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
Really - do you just lie in wait to make your pithy comments? so predictable.

You cannot fool us with your disguise, Jon...
02:33 PM on 12/09/11
gjpinizz
Life With People
User Info.
i don't get it
04:27 PM on 12/09/11
SOLASTSUMMER558
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I actually enjoy his new album... Why do people hate on him so much
07:01 PM on 12/09/11
zacjones13
User Info.
At the moment, Jon is staying in a nice cabin in Costa Rica learning Spanish and writing songs with his beautiful wife, his dog, and his 2 cats. He has an amazing self-released E.P. and an even more amazing self-released full length album that he probably made just as much on if he had stayed in Panic, cause he doesn't have a record label taking most of the money from him. & before that he co-wrote The Young Veins' sucessful summer album "Take a Vacation!" ... Yea, I'm sure he's killing himself for leaving a band that sucks now-a-days.
07:19 PM on 12/09/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
At the moment, Jon is staying in a nice cabin in Costa Rica learning Spanish and writing songs with his beautiful wife, his dog, and his 2 cats. He has an amazing self-released E.P. and an even more amazing self-released full length album that he probably made just as much on if he had stayed in Panic, cause he doesn't have a record label taking most of the money from him. & before that he co-wrote The Young Veins' sucessful summer album "Take a Vacation!" ... Yea, I'm sure he's killing himself for leaving a band that sucks now-a-days.

Lol please! I knew you were bullshitting when you called something by TYV successful. Fuck you and Jon Walker.
07:37 PM on 12/09/11
ylightflight
yung rug munch
User Info.
Do you realize how well V&V did...?
07:43 PM on 12/09/11
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
The delusion in this is astounding. Embarrassed for you right now...
02:47 AM on 12/10/11
zacjones13
User Info.
Do you realize how well V&V did...?
I know it did, but it doesn't mean it was good. Though I do like Kill Tonight and Nearly Witches.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos