AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Artist Life Video

Posted by - 12:05 PM on 12/09/11
The Artist Life's music video for "Find You" can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
12:05 PM on 12/09/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
12:07 PM on 12/09/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Not my favourite song from the new record, but good to see something new from these guys again. Impossible came out in April, then they did that awesome tour with Strung Out and Face to Face and then they faded away again for some reason.
01:39 PM on 12/09/11
brent_ster
My Dinosaur Life
User Info.
Not my favourite song from the new record, but good to see something new from these guys again. Impossible came out in April, then they did that awesome tour with Strung Out and Face to Face and then they faded away again for some reason.
Yeah this band seems to just randomly fade out like that a lot I've noticed. Do you happen to know who that chick is in the song shes hot and I like her voice lmao.
02:49 PM on 12/09/11
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
she was on a disband episode a few years back
has lots of youtube videos of covers ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR5yAivdV3w
03:07 PM on 12/09/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Yeah this band seems to just randomly fade out like that a lot I've noticed. Do you happen to know who that chick is in the song shes hot and I like her voice lmao.

True, they do. I just figured that might finally come to an end now that the full-length is finally out, it's kind of hard to promote it otherwise. Plus I was taking to them at the Face to Face show and they were thinking of doing a Canadian tour in the fall... which obviously didn't happen. But their label is pretty dead too so who knows what's up, Underground Operations website/Facebook page has been on hiatus for just as long.

And yeah, her name is Marissa. She's from a band called Good and Broken that was on that MuchMusic show.
04:30 PM on 12/09/11
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
Man I remember seeing this band in a small garage like venue.. now look at them
05:11 PM on 12/09/11
Hockeywall
Drink Beer, Play Hockey
User Info.
she was on a disband episode a few years back
has lots of youtube videos of covers ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR5yAivdV3w

She is in a new band called Crystalyne. I've heard some of their other stuff. People need to get real excited for it in Canada. Marissa is a great singer and (I feel) has what it takes to really stand away from the pack. They are going to be a awesome band.

06:47 PM on 12/09/11
brent_ster
My Dinosaur Life
User Info.
She is in a new band called Crystalyne. I've heard some of their other stuff. People need to get real excited for it in Canada. Marissa is a great singer and (I feel) has what it takes to really stand away from the pack. They are going to be a awesome band.

Nice, I really like this chick can sing.
07:06 AM on 12/10/11
brandon_260
User Info.
This album never really stuck with me. I do love this song though.
07:50 AM on 12/10/11
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
These guys are pretty good. Like everyone else said though, they seemed to fall off of the map pretty quickly. I still need to check out the new album. I've heard good things though.
12:10 PM on 12/10/11
Castle Builders
Been fly since I was a young larvae
User Info.
I keep rewatching this video which is funny because I really wasn't a big fan of this album. Either the poppiness of their new album is actually catching on or I'm falling for the chick in the skeleton tube top.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos