AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Hit the Lights News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Hit The Lights "Invicta" Track Listing

Posted by - 11:36 AM on 12/13/11
Hit the Lights will release Invicta on January 31st.

Track Listing
01. Invincible
02. Gravity
03. Earthquake
04. So Guilty
05. Get To You
06. Float Through Me
07. Should’ve Known
08. All The Weight
09. Faster Now
10. Take Control
11. Oh My God

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 38
11:50 AM on 12/13/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
So fucking excited for this! I can hardly contain myself!!! At least I have the EP to hold me over.
11:59 AM on 12/13/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I see your mailbox got a little present today as well
12:02 PM on 12/13/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Excited. Should be a good one.
12:13 PM on 12/13/11
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Interested to hear what other staffers think of this record. Thomas did not like it at all, which is fine. I am now interested to see how this one fares on the site.
12:16 PM on 12/13/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Interested to hear what other staffers think of this record. Thomas did not like it at all, which is fine. I am now interested to see how this one fares on the site.

Drew is raving about it and that makes me happy because I tend to agree with him most when it comes to reviews.
12:19 PM on 12/13/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I'm not really feeling it. It's not bad by any means, but not my kind of thing. It's definitely more refined/mature, but it lacks the energy and "fun" of their older material. It's no surprise that pop punk enthusiasts like myself and Thomas aren't into it, as it's more of a big-sounding rock record (for reference, a few moments reminded me of Anberlin). Some of their fans will surely be disappointed, but it has also the potential to open them to a wider audience.
12:22 PM on 12/13/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Well that's to be expected if you listened to the EP.
12:23 PM on 12/13/11
Jason Tate
User Info.
Enjoyed my first listen of it. Thoughts here. Different. Not really doing the gooey pop-punk ala Fall Out Boy thing anymore. More rock, and with Machine/Sapone producing ... you know the sound. If you liked the EP, I see no reason you won't like the full version of that sound.
12:25 PM on 12/13/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Well that's to be expected if you listened to the EP.
Well yeah. I meant in relation to their prior work. The rest of the album is like the EP.
12:25 PM on 12/13/11
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
Last track is hopefully awesome.
12:26 PM on 12/13/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Well yeah. I meant in relation to their prior work. The rest of the album is like the EP.

Gotcha.
12:30 PM on 12/13/11
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
I'm not really feeling it. It's not bad by any means, but not my kind of thing. It's definitely more refined/mature, but it lacks the energy and "fun" of their older material. It's no surprise that pop punk enthusiasts like myself and Thomas aren't into it, as it's more of a big-sounding rock record (for reference, a few moments reminded me of Anberlin). Some of their fans will surely be disappointed, but it has also the potential to open them to a wider audience.
The three songs released so far definitely have more of that There For Tomorrow, Anberlin, and even a little Valencia - DWAG sound to it. That bigger, more mature sound as you mentioned. I liked what I have heard thus far, but I am a punk/pop punk person at heart.
12:32 PM on 12/13/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
The three songs released so far definitely have more of that There For Tomorrow, Anberlin, and even a little Valencia - DWAG sound to it. That bigger, more mature sound as you mentioned. I liked what I have heard thus far, but I am a punk/pop punk person at heart.
Well, if you like that sound you'll definitely enjoy the album. It's good for what it is.
12:41 PM on 12/13/11
ChickiManifesto
The Worker Bee
User Info.
I hate gravity but love earthquake and you guys seem mixed about it ahhhh to preorder or not to preorder is the question :(

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos