AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Cancer Bats Teaser Video

Posted by - 02:57 PM on 12/14/11
A teaser video for Cancer Bats' upcoming record, Dead Set on Living, can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
02:57 PM on 12/14/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
03:24 PM on 12/14/11
brent_ster
My Dinosaur Life
User Info.
Sounding really good, love the Cancer Bats!

Hope its better then Mayors,Bears, Scraps and Bones though, there weakest work imo.
03:29 PM on 12/14/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Let's get batty.
03:44 PM on 12/14/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I honestly liked their last record, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one, but whatever.
04:10 PM on 12/14/11
downrightamazed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I honestly liked their last record, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one, but whatever.

The only one? Everyone I know and everything I've ever read has leaned towards it obviously being their strongest work. Press really gushed over it, to the point where I saw it in plenty of top 5's.

I heard a good explanation recently where someone compared them to The Bronx, saying "Bronx came right out of the gate with a fucking incredible record, whereas Cancer Bats first one didn't break much ground, was a bit of an oddity and they've just gotten better and better with each release".

I'm looking forward to how hesher metal this one will be.
04:16 PM on 12/14/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
The only one? Everyone I know and everything I've ever read has leaned towards it obviously being their strongest work. Press really gushed over it, to the point where I saw it in plenty of top 5's.

I heard a good explanation recently where someone compared them to The Bronx, saying "Bronx came right out of the gate with a fucking incredible record, whereas Cancer Bats first one didn't break much ground, was a bit of an oddity and they've just gotten better and better with each release".

I'm looking forward to how hesher metal this one will be.

I guess I just mean on AbsolutePunk. I'm mainly basing my comment on the latest news posts I've made where everyone was saying how weak they thought it was. I don't think it was a let down at all and I'm glad to hear I'm not alone.
04:36 PM on 12/14/11
brent_ster
My Dinosaur Life
User Info.
I did like it, it just didn't stick with me like there previous ones. But there was some really great tracks.
05:58 AM on 12/15/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I guess I just mean on AbsolutePunk. I'm mainly basing my comment on the latest news posts I've made where everyone was saying how weak they thought it was. I don't think it was a let down at all and I'm glad to hear I'm not alone.
I like it too. I'm just hoping this one will blow everything else out of the water (as most fans hope with every new release).
08:58 AM on 12/15/11
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Liked the last record quite a bit, but I really don't dislike anything this band puts out. Definitely one of my most anticipated for next year.
11:45 AM on 12/15/11
J.Dick
User Info.
I'm not a fan of this genre of music really but I saw these guys a few weeks ago with AntiFlag and the Menzingers and they put on a hell of a show. Fairly enjoyable live band.
05:40 AM on 12/19/11
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Only April? Man that's like in forever.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT