AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Propagandhi News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Propagandhi Headed To The Studio

Posted by - 05:44 AM on 12/15/11
Propagandhi will be recording 18 new songs in January. They'll also be performing at Red River Rampage in Winnipeg on March 23.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
05:45 AM on 12/15/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Hope this is self-released!
05:57 AM on 12/15/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I have a feeling it could be. Or it'll be released through Disintegration Records, the label Greg MacPherson just started. Those two go back to the G7 days and it's based in Winnipeg so I wouldn't be surprised if they teamed up.

Otherwise, hope they have some new songs ready for the festival! Which I'll probably end up attending, even though I only care about them and Dangercat.
06:02 AM on 12/15/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I have a feeling it could be. Or it'll be released through Disintegration Records, the label Greg MacPherson just started. Those two go back to the G7 days and it's based in Winnipeg so I wouldn't be surprised if they teamed up.

Otherwise, hope they have some new songs ready for the festival! Which I'll probably end up attending, even though I only care about them and Dangercat.
RRR sounds cool. I'd love to see a show review of it, photos, etc if you do get all that stuff. Prop interview maybe? ;)

Also yeah-- I just remember Chris talking about them needing a new label a couple of years back, but that was before all these artists started to jump on the "independent train" so hopefully you're right.
06:22 AM on 12/15/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
RRR sounds cool. I'd love to see a show review of it, photos, etc if you do get all that stuff. Prop interview maybe? ;)

Also yeah-- I just remember Chris talking about them needing a new label a couple of years back, but that was before all these artists started to jump on the "independent train" so hopefully you're right.

Meh, I still wish they could bring in some out of town bands to play. Something sort of like Pouzza Fest in Montreal. Either way, yeah, I'll be there!

And who knows, haha. The more I think about it though (which was only really 5 minutes ago) the more it seems like they would team up with Disintegration.
07:19 AM on 12/15/11
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
Yeah, one would think they will put it out themselves.

Or maybe Red Scare...I know they are friends with Toby.

We shall see
07:24 AM on 12/15/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Meh, I still wish they could bring in some out of town bands to play. Something sort of like Pouzza Fest in Montreal. Either way, yeah, I'll be there!

And who knows, haha. The more I think about it though (which was only really 5 minutes ago) the more it seems like they would team up with Disintegration.
Yeah, hopefully. The only reason I think he'd ask about a new label to put out Prop's record is because of distribution, but anyway...we'll see.
08:18 AM on 12/15/11
Davey_Owens
User Info.
That Youtube video of them jamming the new song in their practice space was so good
08:28 AM on 12/15/11
TommyGonzalez7
No crust!
User Info.
Finally!!! Best news I've heard since a long time.
08:30 AM on 12/15/11
MATTY-AL4W
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
One of my favorites!!
08:37 AM on 12/15/11
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bands gets better with every album. So much talent and passion. I hope its released by summer.
08:37 AM on 12/15/11
brooklynburning
Enjoy it.
User Info.
Most anticipated. By far.
09:47 AM on 12/15/11
mymusicismylife
Disgruntled wheat thins enthusiast
User Info.
Will destroy everything. I can hardly wait.
11:18 AM on 12/15/11
Gigantor
EVR Tech Guy
User Info.
yes.. one of my most anticipated for 2012 too! can't wait.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos