Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
ABSOLUTExclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: Us, From Outside

Posted by: Christian Wagner (12/15/11)
Us, From Outside is a metalcore band from Philadelphia signed to Tragic Hero Records. Today, we're showcasing the lighter side of the band, as we're streaming the acoustic track "Because You Asked" from their upcoming album, Revived, on the band's AP.net profile. In addition, we are exclusively revealing the track listing, which you can read below.

Track Listing
1. The Overthrown
2. Streets of Lima
3. Patient Sixty-Seven
4. Cheating's Her Disease
5. Revived
6. Your Heart and Mine
7. Side Two
8. Dreaming
9. Putting a Face to Fear
10. Because You Asked
11. This Love I've Found

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16.
11:16 AM on 12/15/11
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Their debut was fantastic and sorely overlooked. Unfortunately they lost their MVPs (both singers) and drummer. Their new stuff isn't bad but it's not what I signed up for so to speak.
11:19 AM on 12/15/11
Spencer Control
Now we are all sons of bitches
User Info.
Voice is a bit nasally. I could see why acoustic wouldn't necessarily favor it. Still, Tragic Hero has had some seriously good signings before, so I'll give it a listen when it drops.
11:24 AM on 12/15/11
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
User Info.
Some of these guys went to my high school so I want to like it so much, but it's just not my taste in music (I did enjoy the acoustic version, however.) Still, I hope they do well. They've been posting about the recording process and they're all really dedicated dudes, I'm glad they got signed and are being featured on here!
11:40 AM on 12/15/11
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
never was that into this band, but the old vocalist was much better. This new guy isn't bad, but their is nothing distinctive about his voice.
11:43 AM on 12/15/11
White
Tell me about your day, you slut.
User Info.
I look forward to pirating this and then subsequently trashing it after one listen.
12:15 PM on 12/15/11
justbradley
User Info.
It sucks they lost Michael; I've talked to him before, and he's a really cool dude. He's a got a new band, too, called InPatterns, and they're coming out with some songs in the next few days. Can't wait. I'm still gonna give this a shot, though. Although, I don't really have high expectations.
12:55 PM on 12/15/11
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I look forward to pirating this and then subsequently trashing it after one listen.
THIS
02:32 PM on 12/15/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
loved their last album, hopefully this one will be of similar quality.
02:58 PM on 12/15/11
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
I can say with 100% assurance (without listening) that this band brings absolutely nothing new to the table

also any band name with an unnecessary comma is not ok in my book

/rant
03:26 PM on 12/15/11
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I can say with 100% assurance (without listening) that this band brings absolutely nothing new to the table

also any band name with an unnecessary comma is not ok in my book

/rant
You would be wrong. Their debut was a breath of fresh air. Although oe may be turned off (not me) by the screams and Joey Sturgis production this CD was great and avoided many heavy music clichés. There weren't really any subdrops, brutal-style lows, or even straight chugging/breakdowns. Their singer at the time, Michael had a GREAT set of pipes and the guitar work was nice.

I don't know if you and others will dig it, but at least it should be obvious that it's not "like everyone else." However, read my above post for my feelings on their current rendition.

03:43 PM on 12/15/11
Ohaidere
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Another great band that has poor marketing.
08:40 AM on 12/16/11
chillaxin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The New REVIVED Album that is dropping 12-20-11 is so much better then their last album
The New linup is unbeleivable
check out the new cut "Cheating's her Disease" by clicking on Tragic Hero Records up top

or go here

http://www.facebook.com/tragicherorecords
08:51 AM on 12/16/11
chillaxin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The New Us, From Outside album Revived is a whole New Sound Completely different sound the track "Cheating's Her Disease" is blowing up on the Net
08:53 AM on 12/16/11
White
Tell me about your day, you slut.
User Info.
Even the worse songs on the debut are taking respectable sized shits on that new track.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests