Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 68 of 68
11:52 PM on 07/29/07
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
theres' already a couple pages of people saying who cares... so ill throw mine in too... "who cares"
10:08 AM on 07/30/07
thePCownsYOU
User Info.

I'm sorry but there is always news about this guys and how he doesn't write good music anymore. Basically. Theres hardly plus 44 news on here (unless they're covering blink songs at their show, which proves even further that he's washed up)
02:17 AM on 07/31/07
Blink Me
Without Me It's Just Aweso
User Info.
I'm sorry but there is always news about this guys and how he doesn't write good music anymore. Basically. Theres hardly plus 44 news on here (unless they're covering blink songs at their show, which proves even further that he's washed up)
Er..didn't he co-write "When Your Heart Stops Beating"..? That isn't good music? Wow..well this is just my opinion but Mark Hoppus is one of the most talented musicians in the business..so no, he's not really "washed up". Sorry.
07:29 AM on 07/31/07
thePCownsYOU
User Info.
Er..didn't he co-write "When Your Heart Stops Beating"..? That isn't good music? Wow..well this is just my opinion but Mark Hoppus is one of the most talented musicians in the business..so no, he's not really "washed up". Sorry.

Is that why +44 is such a huge band? Cause the single to their CD is catchy? *sarcasm* He is riding Blink 182 and the name he made for himself with 3 other dudes 10 years ago. Flashing off phones and covering other peoples songs for coverage on sites like this one.

Tom doesn't put out stupid videos and cover other bands songs and he has way more respect than Mark
02:03 AM on 08/01/07
Blink Me
User Info.
Is that why +44 is such a huge band? Cause the single to their CD is catchy? *sarcasm* He is riding Blink 182 and the name he made for himself with 3 other dudes 10 years ago. Flashing off phones and covering other peoples songs for coverage on sites like this one.

Tom doesn't put out stupid videos and cover other bands songs and he has way more respect than Mark
(+44)'s album was one of the best albums of last year. We Don't Need To Whisper, although good, was considered a musical failure in the music industry. It was so ridiculously hyped up by Tom, he made claims like it would change music forever, etc. Tom is the one riding Blink 182's glory, he played Blink 182 songs as soon as AvA started touring, Mark (and Travis for that matter) waited a year before they started covering Blink 182 songs. Mark is more of a household name these days because of his successful podcast.Also, many bands want to, and are, working with him on their own music, why? Because he is talented.Just because there are videos of Mark on the internet, it doesn't mean he wants attention, I'm pretty sure he didn't post it himself.Anyway, let's stop this argument, nothing is going to come from it.
04:48 AM on 08/01/07
thePCownsYOU
User Info.
(+44)'s album was one of the best albums of last year. We Don't Need To Whisper, although good, was considered a musical failure in the music industry. It was so ridiculously hyped up by Tom, he made claims like it would change music forever, etc. Tom is the one riding Blink 182's glory, he played Blink 182 songs as soon as AvA started touring, Mark (and Travis for that matter) waited a year before they started covering Blink 182 songs. Mark is more of a household name these days because of his successful podcast.Also, many bands want to, and are, working with him on their own music, why? Because he is talented.Just because there are videos of Mark on the internet, it doesn't mean he wants attention, I'm pretty sure he didn't post it himself.Anyway, let's stop this argument, nothing is going to come from it.

All I'm gonna do is pick a couple phrases from your post:

musical failure
ridiculously hyped up
successful podcast
didn't post himself

The first two are self explainatory. but dont tell me that the last two don't prove that he's an attention whore. 1. He feels as though he has enough to say that he can make a podcast and draw in listeners by putting his name on it (which is just a sad testament to people spending all day on sites like this, i guess) and 2. He may not have posted the video, but he clearly shot it. haha It didn't look like some hardcore spy footage, he was talking to the camera
07:28 AM on 08/01/07
Blink Me
User Info.
All I'm gonna do is pick a couple phrases from your post:

musical failure
ridiculously hyped up
successful podcast
didn't post himself

The first two are self explainatory. but dont tell me that the last two don't prove that he's an attention whore. 1. He feels as though he has enough to say that he can make a podcast and draw in listeners by putting his name on it (which is just a sad testament to people spending all day on sites like this, i guess) and 2. He may not have posted the video, but he clearly shot it. haha It didn't look like some hardcore spy footage, he was talking to the camera
If I retaliate, this continues, if not, then you win. Well I guess you win then. I could argue further but really, I see no point. All I can say to you is, Well played sir.
11:19 AM on 08/01/07
thePCownsYOU
User Info.
If I retaliate, this continues, if not, then you win. Well I guess you win then. I could argue further but really, I see no point. All I can say to you is, Well played sir.

I agree. You needed to stop... I didnt realize but your top 3 bands in your profile are blink, +44, and boxcar racer, so your obviously just sticking up for your guys, regardless of whether its right or wrong. Later

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos