Password
Politics News - Page 12
Displaying posts 165 - 177 of 177.
04:16 PM on 12/19/11
bojl
asdf
User Info.
I fucking dare him.

I'm currently living in South Korea (only for 2 more weeks unfortunately) and no one here really gives a shit. The Western world is much more concerned about North Korea than the South Koreans.
Eh, well i'm korean, if that counts.
05:02 PM on 12/19/11
reedard
User Info.
Eh, well i'm korean, if that counts.

Do you care at all about this? That's what I'm getting at. The South Koreans I've talked to don't care at all. They want unification, but know it won't happen.
05:20 PM on 12/19/11
aerofan11
Waiting For The Man
User Info.
I was pretty freaked out by the public grieving that I saw on tv earlier.
06:35 PM on 12/19/11
bojl
asdf
User Info.
Do you care at all about this? That's what I'm getting at. The South Koreans I've talked to don't care at all. They want unification, but know it won't happen.
well, yeah

I mean, there's a good chance that nothing huge will come of it, but it's still a pretty big deal in a "symbolic" sense.

My parents (suuper traditionalist) freaked too, lol
07:52 PM on 12/19/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Goddamn. This year has been insane.
Definitely cannot disagree with that.
07:55 PM on 12/19/11
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
The guy was a 69 year old stroke victim. Obama probably had nothing to do with this.
I wasn't saying he did. I was just referring to the fact that he said "Obama 3."
07:58 PM on 12/19/11
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
"Yeah, yeah, that's freaking BRILLIANT! But we need something else to make sure we fill up all 3 insufferable hours of our programing. Just something incredibly pointless that will not only get viewers attention, but also drive everyone fucking nuts until Sunday...GOT IT"

LOL.

I was looking for this video earlier today. I rely on ESPN for sports news because there is simply nothing else like ESPN where you can get that mass amount of news from such a varied amount of sports; however, it was hard to watch Sportscenter last week.
08:05 PM on 12/19/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
LOL.

I was looking for this video earlier today. I rely on ESPN for sports news because there is simply nothing else like ESPN where you can get that mass amount of news from such a varied amount of sports; however, it was hard to watch Sportscenter last week.
It's true. ESPN has such a ridiculous monopoly on sports news. I got Yahoo! Sports as often as possible. Their sources are always more accurate. Also, it's tough to watch that show everyday
07:53 AM on 12/20/11
reedard
User Info.
well, yeah

I mean, there's a good chance that nothing huge will come of it, but it's still a pretty big deal in a "symbolic" sense.

My parents (suuper traditionalist) freaked too, lol
I'm willing to wager my left nut nothing happens. If the Koreans here aren't too concerned, why should the rest of the world?
01:40 PM on 12/20/11
jrboosted
User Info.
Oppressing an entire nation can certainly be exhausting and bad for your health.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS