Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
11:29 AM on 12/21/11
SicTransitIbiza
Not my chair, Not my problem
User Info.
Awesome song. Been listening to the leak of the album a lot lately. I really loved The Boys of Summer's last album also. As far as I know, isn't this all the same members as TBOS? They just did another name change? Either way, excited to hear the finished version. Tonight is such a great fucking song.
08:49 PM on 12/21/11
SicTransitIbiza
User Info.
Will "longer than summer" be on the album? or be available for download? I really love that song and feel like it's absolutely album-worthy
I fucking love that song. It's so goddamn good. These guys are severely underrated and everyone should check out their album What It's All About. Night Light is a fantastic track and is very TDS-esque.

If anyone needs "Longer Than Summer" or "Take Your Best Shot" I have them and would gladly share. Just PM me. I have pretty much every track TBOS has released since their inception.
09:04 PM on 12/21/11
SicTransitIbiza
User Info.
This is so good. Reminds me of the first time I heard Reach for the Sun. Can anyone recommend me some more stuff like this ? please! :)
The new Transit album reminded me of RFTS. You should check it out, it's incredible. They changed up their sound a bit and it's a lot more mature and just overall great. "Long Lost Friends" is my favorite track.

Every You is a small band recording their full length now but sounds pretty similar to TDS. Check them out for sure, very good as well.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos