Password

Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 130 of 130
11:00 AM on 12/31/11
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
"Rich band dude", eh? Ha.
Yeah, Punchline is filthy rich. They are like those homeless people who ask for your money, but still have Lexus' and cellphones. They secretly sell millions of records UNDERGROUND and they just don't tell anyone.

Look, this video was taken right after Steve wrote all of Fall Out Boy's records.
11:26 AM on 12/31/11
Jess321
Did your stars finally explode?
User Info.
I understand 15 years is a very extensive time to be in a band, but to be honest, I think this is a bitch move. Obviously punchline hasn't been able to be very successful with sales, while they do have a small fanbase. I know you can only do something for so long, but he should have communicated it in a different way than this. Because it's going to be awkward when it doesn't work, because I'm the only one I've ever met who has even heard of Punchline.
You need to get out more then, man.
11:32 PM on 12/31/11
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
I can't say enough wonderful, wonderful things about Punchline. Nicest guys in the world, incredibly hard working, and one of the most fun live acts I've had the pleasure of seeing. I wish them the best, and will gladly buy the EP when it is released.
03:42 AM on 01/01/12
March_Faster!!
まくどなるどなしじゃいきられない。
User Info.
I say good for him. He's spent a lot of time in Punchline and is probably looking at this as a bit of a crossroads in his life and career. Sometimes we need to throw the gauntlet down on ourselves to figure out the next step in our life or to find out if what we're currently doing is the right thing. I hope they do hit #1 but that's mostly because LMFAO, Rihanna and the like can eat a dong.
11:27 AM on 01/01/12
ICBIMTS
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You need to get out more then, man.
I get out plenty, and majority of my friends listen to this kind of music, and they had never heard of them.
01:57 AM on 01/02/12
tawtaw
He called the shit poop!
User Info.
Chris is a Juggalo too so I think he's a pretty weird guy
09:44 PM on 01/04/12
AMAAS
I'm sinking like a stone in the sea
User Info.
i'm going to try to get a screenshot of them in this place haha.
Haha that'd be awesome. Submit it as news here if you do. However, lucky for them they're in 7th right now! 1st on the rock charts. Come on people move em up! Very few bands are as nice as these guys are. They deserve it!
09:45 PM on 01/04/12
AMAAS
User Info.
I get out plenty, and majority of my friends listen to this kind of music, and they had never heard of them.
How old are you? Punchline's been around since the 90's and been pretty popular since the early 00's, so it's weird to me that you haven't heard of them.
09:40 AM on 01/05/12
ICBIMTS
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How old are you? Punchline's been around since the 90's and been pretty popular since the early 00's, so it's weird to me that you haven't heard of them.
I'm 18, but the only people I've met who know of Punchline are those who are between 21-24. Probably a generational thing more than anything
11:54 AM on 01/06/12
AMAAS
User Info.
I'm 18, but the only people I've met who know of Punchline are those who are between 21-24. Probably a generational thing more than anything
I guess I can understand that. Over the past 5 years they've started their own label and self released their new music, so I guess it makes sense.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos