Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
12:20 AM on 12/30/11
BrianBellitto
Brian Bellitto
User Info.
Coming from someone who is driving home from this show (6 hours back to Philly, fuck), I did not see gosling once nor did I hear this discussed. There were a lot of people but I had been all around wonderland and someone like that draws attention. So, either a lie or he hid out up until their set in which zero fucks were given about who was in the room. And if someone really twatted about Ryan gosling during their set, they shouldn't have gotten a ticket.

In other news, American nightmare sounded better now than ever. Thank you Wes for actually singing your lyrics for once. I probably won't need to attend a hardcore show for a long, long time
"I probably wont need to attend another hardcore show for a long time" = worst.
10:36 AM on 12/30/11
BrianBellitto
Brian Bellitto
User Info.
Your attempt at being mildly funny wasn't, so elaborate as to why that's "worst" which makes no sense.
i wasn't trying to be funny, just noting that this statement sucks and a true story when it comes to a ton of kids who went to this show.
07:34 PM on 12/30/11
BrianBellitto
Brian Bellitto
User Info.
COA and All Pigs Must Die are goddamn great.
09:30 PM on 12/30/11
BrianBellitto
Brian Bellitto
User Info.
APMD is so lame. That entire set was just a bunch of "OH"s "YEAH"s and boring as shit breakdowns.
Their singer looks just like Joey Fatone.
Their singer is Kevin Baker who also sings for The Hope Conspiracy aka the best band. They are great, hardest band out now. Literal worst analysis of a band. You should check them out and give them a chance, you probably won't be dissapointed.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS