Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
09:52 PM on 12/29/11
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Coming from someone who is driving home from this show (6 hours back to Philly, fuck), I did not see gosling once nor did I hear this discussed. There were a lot of people but I had been all around wonderland and someone like that draws attention. So, either a lie or he hid out up until their set in which zero fucks were given about who was in the room. And if someone really twatted about Ryan gosling during their set, they shouldn't have gotten a ticket.

In other news, American nightmare sounded better now than ever. Thank you Wes for actually singing your lyrics for once. I probably won't need to attend a hardcore show for a long, long time
10:11 PM on 12/29/11
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Yeah, seriously. This might have been the first time that Wes Eisold actually sang American Nightmare songs. Too bad it's the second to last time.

I just attended this show with a couple of my friends, including my buddy Bmac who if you can't tell has the same name as you. Do you both just happen to have the same name and live in Boston or did you just hop on here after I let you out of the trunk at your apt? Hahaha
10:31 PM on 12/29/11
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
That's fairly ridiculous. What's his last name? Mine's MacDonald.

Ah well that explains it. His is MacCormack. Had me goin for a minute. He really did ride in the trunk too though, I wasn't just being weird. No room :(
01:07 AM on 12/30/11
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
"I probably wont need to attend another hardcore show for a long time" = worst.

Your attempt at being mildly funny wasn't, so elaborate as to why that's "worst" which makes no sense.
08:42 AM on 12/30/11
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
ive seen so many AN shows in so many different cities.
bummed that it doesnt look like theyre playing philly.

also, that rules if gosling was there/likes AN.
I thought the same thing the entire drive to Boston. :(
04:53 PM on 12/30/11
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Sounds like a semantics argument now, but I highly doubt anyone really knows this band as innovators who changed hardcore. They just did it well?
What??
05:11 PM on 12/30/11
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Openers?

I heard All Pigs Must Die were playing, but that's all I heard.
I was honestly pretty disappointed from the openers, aside from APMD. Their singer was in HopeCon and those guys were good friends of A.N.

The two others were a band called Salvation, whom i've never heard and personally thought were terrible. And Colin Of Arabia, who i've seen play locally quite a few times back in 07-08.

They were selling Converge merch there and I got hyped up for a second until the openers actually played and then the disappointment set in.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS