Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 17 posts
12:48 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
I will be contributing, if only for Chris Fafalios fans everywhere. And of course because Punchline writes some dang catchy tunes.

Also: I would love to see Punchline at the number 1 Itunes charts. I want to see buzz about them.
01:13 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
you are a great friend to me :)
And if it doesn't happen, I will be taking your place. I will play bass with a violin bow and take over the "official sex appeal" role from Paul. I will treat the rest of them like garbage and fart constantly in the van.

If you don't want this to happen to punchline, please support them this tuesday.
01:16 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
ha! i like the bass with a bow idea. i think playing bass in a bow tie is a much better idea though.
Playing Bass with a violin bow, in bow tie, standing bow-legged while playing to a poster of Bo Derek.
01:36 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
He really couldn't have tried this at a better time. It doesn't take as much to get to number one as it did 5 years ago.
01:42 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Remember folks, as the potential new Bass Player for punchline, I will be administering whippings to Steve and the Gang if they miss cues and notes during our sets. If you don't want this to happen to Punchline, buy their new EP tuesday and get them to number 1!
01:46 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
"just tryin' to get the gold medal of bass" would be a great statement!
Gold Medal of Bass? If you're representing America, Brian Robinson of A Wilhelm Scream is representing Canada and Steve Harris is representing the UK. It's a tough Road Chris, but you can pull off some kind of Miracle Hockey Story.
01:49 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
the guys need a good whippin' every once in a while.
As the potential new bass player for punchline, I will force the other members of the band to only use my lyrics. All my lyrics are about the show "Sixteen and Pregnant"

EDIT: If you do not wish this to happen, why not purchase the new punchline EP "So Nice to Meet You" this tuesday and get them to number 1!
01:54 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
On our new EP, we sing about everything - planets, japanese restaurants, NOFX, sweet potatoes, modulation, ferris wheels, etc... i can't believe we forgot to sing about teen pregnancy shows!
You wouldn't sing about teen pregnancies, you're not in Boys Like Girls.
01:57 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
i didn't know they sang about bein' teen pregnant! we toured with them before. good band!
My rip at another band has been diffused by a nice guy. I have been unintentionally owned.
02:11 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Everyone, for only $4.95 you get amazing joy, good times, something new to show your friends, a song to set the mood for a significant other, and that is only the short list I am telling you. This Tuesday/Wednesday hit the iTunes store and pick up punchlines new ep and get ready for so many doors in your life you never knew could unlock!
They should have named this EP THE MASTER KEY TO LIFE AND GREATNESS AND SEX APPEAL, AM I RIGHT?!
02:18 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
They write their own songs
They dont use auto tune
They play their own instruments
They come here to talk to fans and clear things up.

Give me good reason punchline doesn't deserve/cant get to number 1!
I can't because you're right on the money! Chris said Monday at Midnight the EP is going up and that's when we should give it a shot, all at once! Tell your friends!
02:23 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Don't deserve: No reason whatsoever
Can't: Because unfortunately the people who almost always get #1 don't write there own songs, use autotune, don't play instruments, and only talk to fans through twitter posts.
Don't give in! Monday at midnight! I am one of the most cynical people on this site and I want to do my best for them! If you do your part you will have no regrets, and you will have new songs to jam out to.
02:23 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Don't be that guy.
12:19 PM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Monday at midnight, people. Don't feed your gremlins, buy the new punchline EP So Nice to Meet You and get them to number one!
06:06 PM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Seriously though Chris, you better refresh the hell out of your itunes monday at midnight. It may be a small window of #1 time. I want to get a screencap of your pending victory.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos