Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
12:31 AM on 12/31/11
radonkulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey anyone who thinks he is exploiting his fans, or using this as a gimmick, and blah blah blah. It takes a lot of guts to do what he is doing. He is putting what he LOVES on the line to go for what he believes in. This is how he makes his living, this how he defines himself. Would any of you put something you love on the line like this? To have to walk away if it doesn't happen. I highly doubt many would, and if you can't see that the dude cares for his band, and band mates enough to go for it... Then just take your negativity and go some where else. Good luck Mr. Fafalios
12:35 AM on 12/31/11
radonkulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thanks RADONK!!! i am not going to ever exploit you, i promise!
No, thank you for inspiration, and many great times at shows. Punchline going for the gold in 2012! That is right Clucky, the gold, not the participation ribbon!
12:42 AM on 12/31/11
radonkulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i just want to stand up on the podium at 2012 games, wearing the gold medal for BASS!!!
That is what I like to hear! You know how I know you're an American... You want that gold... We're gonna make sure you're the Michael Phelps of Bass! Can I get a statement to add to the posts I will be making to get the hype and promotion going for this on the social networking sites.
01:07 AM on 12/31/11
radonkulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Everyone, for only $4.95 you get amazing joy, good times, something new to show your friends, a song to set the mood for a significant other, and that is only the short list I am telling you. This Tuesday/Wednesday hit the iTunes store and pick up punchlines new ep and get ready for so many doors in your life you never knew could unlock!
01:13 AM on 12/31/11
radonkulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They should have named this EP THE MASTER KEY TO LIFE AND GREATNESS AND SEX APPEAL, AM I RIGHT?!
No, you're SUPER RIGHT TO THE THIRD!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums