Username
Password
Punchline News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 269.
08:34 AM on 12/31/11
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really feel like Kickstarter would be something that Punchline could benefit from immensely. In your video you talked about how much you guys rely on your dedicated fanbase, and I think you're really missing a great opportunity to let your fans show you how much they care and want to support Punchline.

Pretty much what I'm getting at is COME ON MAN DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I WANT YOU GUYS TO SUCCEED! I WANT TO HELP SUPPORT PUNCHLINE IN MAKING MORE MUSIC! BUT RIGHT NOW I'M UP AGAINST THE WALL IN AN UNFAIR FIGHT WITH RHIANNA AND EVERY 16 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO GOT AN ITUNES CARD FOR CHRISTMAS! SHIT JUST AINT FAIR!
08:36 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
For the record, this whole shtick got me sitting down and really listening to Punchline for the first time.

So, hey. Shits working.

Oh, and the music IS pretty awesome.
Thank you so DANG much!!!
That means so dang much, for real.
08:37 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I really feel like Kickstarter would be something that Punchline could benefit from immensely. In your video you talked about how much you guys rely on your dedicated fanbase, and I think you're really missing a great opportunity to let your fans show you how much they care and want to support Punchline.

Pretty much what I'm getting at is COME ON MAN DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I WANT YOU GUYS TO SUCCEED! I WANT TO HELP SUPPORT PUNCHLINE IN MAKING MORE MUSIC! BUT RIGHT NOW I'M UP AGAINST THE WALL IN AN UNFAIR FIGHT WITH RHIANNA AND EVERY 16 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO GOT AN ITUNES CARD FOR CHRISTMAS! SHIT JUST AINT FAIR!
I'm not scared of them! Hopefully we can reach to the youngsters, as well as the not-so-youngsters!!
08:39 AM on 12/31/11
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not scared of them! Hopefully we can reach to the youngsters, as well as the not-so-youngsters!!
You've got some big brass balls sir. Looks like it's time to install itunes.
08:40 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
You've got some big brass balls sir. Looks like it's time to install itunes.
thank you so much!
ironically, i do literally have some big brass balls in the basement.
08:40 AM on 12/31/11
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
I don't think it's dumb! And I'm definitely not bitter!!! :)
I love reading AbsolutePunk.net threads.
I love how you actually respond on the thread...I'll always support ya
08:42 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I love how you actually respond on the thread...I'll always support ya
I think it's awesome that people care to comment on this thread, I'd be a real dingus not to reply!
08:43 AM on 12/31/11
ishotthepilot
black&blue or gold?
User Info.
My rip at another band has been diffused by a nice guy. I have been unintentionally owned.
hahaha that's typical Chris Fafalios.

and i do agree w/your other post that this is the best time to try this. timing is everything!
08:46 AM on 12/31/11
ishotthepilot
black&blue or gold?
User Info.
think we should drop the "ch" and just be pun-line?
YES

also you should release an EP w/more remixes by Harrison, or whoever :)
08:50 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
YES

also you should release an EP w/more remixes by Harrison, or whoever :)
Harrison is awesome!
09:06 AM on 12/31/11
EamonKid
User Info.
Chris - If you are reading this... I have listened to punchline and loved punchline for about 10 years. Back when I was still playing, I always looked forward to when we shared the stage together. I know exactly how you feel. FOB deserved is CIWWAF did not... with the other 100 examples on both sides. I wish you luck and will buy the EP.
09:14 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Chris - If you are reading this... I have listened to punchline and loved punchline for about 10 years. Back when I was still playing, I always looked forward to when we shared the stage together. I know exactly how you feel. FOB deserved is CIWWAF did not... with the other 100 examples on both sides. I wish you luck and will buy the EP.
Thanks Eamon!
I guess it's all a matter of opinion, but I definitely would like to reach more people with our songs!
09:15 AM on 12/31/11
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
So these guys physically attack bands they think are "undeserving of success" (Brokencyde) and threaten to quit as a way to get their sales numbers up. What a stand up bunch of dudes.
09:15 AM on 12/31/11
KoryGable
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you have been a Punchline fan and supporter as long as I have you would understand the "ups and downs" Chris is talking about and understand what he is doing. He is not bitter he just wants music to be recognized for music... not for neon clothes or tight ass jeans. I have been a supporter for 10 years and I want to keep supporting for 10 more.
09:17 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
So these guys physically attack bands they think are "undeserving of success" (Brokencyde) and threaten to quit as a way to get their sales numbers up. What a stand up bunch of dudes.
Ha, sorry Parkway.
First of all, I wasn't there for the Brokenside thing.
Second of all, they jumped my very-good drummer.
Third of all, I didn't threaten anyone.
Fourth of all, YOU'RE A TOTAL DINGUS!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT