Displaying posts 180 - 195 of 269
09:57 AM on 12/31/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
do you think i'm whiiiiiiiiny?
i'm not trying to be.
i'm dang determined!
I wish I could use your name in Words With Friends.

Yes my name would be awesome in that game lol

Anyway I think that if it is truely a goal that you set for yourself you should have never told the fans. You could have set the bar for yourself and did some extensive promoting to achieve it. Its seems to me like you passed this off on your fans and now they have something to achieve. I just don't like that.

Its like a dad telling his kids "if you guys don't start behaving I'm gonna leave your mother!"

Probably not the best analogy but today is an off day and I just woke up lol
09:59 AM on 12/31/11
Neon.Body.Style
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm gonna be buying the new songs, but worst case scenario Chris, could this mean the return of Quinterviews?
10:00 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Yes my name would be awesome in that game lol

Anyway I think that if it is truely a goal that you set for yourself you should have never told the fans. You could have set the bar for yourself and did some extensive promoting to achieve it. Its seems to me like you passed this off on your fans and now they have something to achieve. I just don't like that.

Its like a dad telling his kids "if you guys don't start behaving I'm gonna leave your mother!"

Probably not the best analogy but today is an off day and I just woke up lol
I have been doing promotion, but we don't have enough money to buy tv commercials since we sunk all we had into recording. We have to rely on the people who enjoy the music and support us to help spread the word. We are very lucky to have people who care!
10:01 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I'm gonna be buying the new songs, but worst case scenario Chris, could this mean the return of Quinterviews?
Quinterviews was canceled! Maybe it'll make a comeback because of such high demand, like Family Guy!
10:03 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I think people need to realize the EP is costing $4.95. That's a craft beer at a bar. Or a pack of cigarettes. This New Years, quit your bad habits of drinking or smoking (at least for one day) and support an independent, hard working band! Punchline doesn't give hangovers or lung cancer either! You're helping others and yourself with the purchase of this EP. And it'll last longer. Win-win-win situation.
this is the best Punchline sales pitch yet!
I hope that our music inspires people to quit smokin' cigs for good!
10:07 AM on 12/31/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I have been doing promotion, but we don't have enough money to buy tv commercials since we sunk all we had into recording. We have to rely on the people who enjoy the music and support us to help spread the word. We are very lucky to have people who care!

If they care that much they don't need ultimatums. I just don't think this is a great choice. I'd totally back kickstarter, which has been mentioned multiple times in this thread.

But good luck with whatever happens. Hope your fans have the means to buy as many copies as it takes for you to beat LMFAO.
10:08 AM on 12/31/11
Neon.Body.Style
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Quinterviews was canceled! Maybe it'll make a comeback because of such high demand, like Family Guy!

I would love to see the return of Quinterviews. You guys are such a cool band, I think it would be awesome to have Punchline at number one. Hopefully I can get a few people to spend $5 on you guys, so I can keep listening to Punchline for a long time.
10:11 AM on 12/31/11
Stampedecity
User Info.
Stop smoking... buy Punchline albums!
10:14 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
If they care that much they don't need ultimatums. I just don't think this is a great choice. I'd totally back kickstarter, which has been mentioned multiple times in this thread.

But good luck with whatever happens. Hope your fans have the means to buy as many copies as it takes for you to beat LMFAO.
thank you very much! and thanks for not thinkin' i'm a total d*ckhead!
10:14 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I would love to see the return of Quinterviews. You guys are such a cool band, I think it would be awesome to have Punchline at number one. Hopefully I can get a few people to spend $5 on you guys, so I can keep listening to Punchline for a long time.
i really appreciate you spreading the word!!!!
10:15 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I hope so too! Buy this EP by sacrificing the cigs, realize you don't need cigs, quit cigs, be pleased with Punchline.

Also, I just got my article pitch approved, gonna be writing a review of the EP for The Duke. As a Duquesne grad, I'm pretty sure I don't need to clarify what The Duke is for you, haha.
that is DAMN AWESOME!!!
I am indeed a Duquesne Alum, and I appreciate it!
10:16 AM on 12/31/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
thank you very much! and thanks for not thinkin' i'm a total d*ckhead!

You're very welcome
10:16 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Stop smoking... buy Punchline albums!
If I could get the entire world to stop smokin' cigs and also check out our songs, I'd feel satisfied :)
10:18 AM on 12/31/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mike Hollins is the man, and TDR Records is the most all-about-the-music label ever.

Mike's always been a good guy everytime I've talked to him. Good to hear you like them.
10:20 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Mike's always been a good guy everytime I've talked to him. Good to hear you like them.
Mike is like a cousin to me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version