Username
Password
Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 269
12:33 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
dick move! I will be buying two on Tuesday to make up for this guy being weird.

seriously, I really don't get the cries of "arrogant" and "bitter," he's just trying to make moves for his band since past efforts were just not enough.

If Lady Gaga can cheat her way to #1 by pricing her album at $1, why not get there by just asking?
i really appreciate your support! i want to remain a band forever, and be able to spend every day writing songs. 2 albums per year!
12:35 AM on 12/31/11
radonkulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thanks RADONK!!! i am not going to ever exploit you, i promise!
No, thank you for inspiration, and many great times at shows. Punchline going for the gold in 2012! That is right Clucky, the gold, not the participation ribbon!
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
Quinterviews failed because it was unsuccessful. Maybe Quinterviews.com just wasn't cutting it.

I am being completely honest when i say quinterviews is the greatest series of videos on youtube i have ever seen and have never been more excited then everytime i saw you made a new one! Quinterviews was far from a failure in my book.
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
No, thank you for inspiration, and many great times at shows. Punchline going for the gold in 2012! That is right Clucky, the gold, not the participation ribbon!
i just want to stand up on the podium at 2012 games, wearing the gold medal for BASS!!!
xjdizzle
User Info.
I don't think it's dumb! And I'm definitely not bitter!!! :)
I love reading AbsolutePunk.net threads.
I feel you buddy, Trust me it hurts me just as much that you guys don't get some recognition for putting on art in music,But just like a song from From Autumn To Ashes called Sugarwolf, This music scene has become a fucking beauty Pagent! lol. And apparently you win Grammys for putting together some whacked beats and just pressing buttons. But hey i'm glad you guys exist because i would never know good catchy songs not from a bunch of sell outs and boy bands,Thank you, and to all the idiots on here just ignore it. I now just listen to the bands that feel like home to me and pretend all these crappy bands or artist don't exist:)
12:36 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
He really couldn't have tried this at a better time. It doesn't take as much to get to number one as it did 5 years ago.
12:36 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I am being completely honest when i say quinterviews is the greatest series of videos on youtube i have ever seen and have never been more excited then everytime i saw you made a new one! Quinterviews was far from a failure in my book.
i appreciate it. i wish Quinterviews wouldn't have been cancelled. It was a great season of excitement and videos.
12:38 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I feel you buddy, Trust me it hurts me just as much that you guys don't get some recognition for putting on art in music,But just like a song from From Autumn To Ashes called Sugarwolf, This music scene has become a fucking beauty Pagent! lol. And apparently you win Grammys for putting together some whacked beats and just pressing buttons. But hey i'm glad you guys exist because i would never know good catchy songs not from a bunch of sell outs and boy bands,Thank you, and to all the idiots on here just ignore it. I now just listen to the bands that feel like home to me and pretend all these crappy bands or artist don't exist:)
thanks so much!!! i think there is a lot of great music out there in the world, and i hope to keep contributing to it, bass-style! i would not win any beauty pageant with this facial hair. Actually, I don't think I'd win one anyway!
12:38 AM on 12/31/11
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
It's just the goal I set. I like to set my goals high. I want to see what people think of the songs!
My point was that if you really do want to keep making music with Punchline, you can do so even if you don't hit number 1 on itunes (even if you probably couldn't if the songs don't sell anything). Its a false dichotomy and it seems wrong to abuse it.

But you've obviously made up your mind about this. So even though I don't necessarily agree with the move I'll still wish you best of luck. Hopefully for your sake you'll hit number one without alienating much of your current fan base =) Given the response of a lot of the people on this thread, your fans seem fairly supportive so you probably have nothing to worry about
12:40 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
My point was that if you really do want to keep making music with Punchline, you can do so even if you don't hit number 1 on itunes (even if you probably couldn't if the songs don't sell anything). Its a false dichotomy and it seems wrong to abuse it.

But you've obviously made up your mind about this. So even though I don't necessarily agree with the move I'll still wish you best of luck. Hopefully for your sake you'll hit number one without alienating much of your current fan base =) Given the response of a lot of the people on this thread, your fans seem fairly supportive so you probably have nothing to worry about
Thanks Clucky! We started as rivals, and we ended as best friends.
12:42 AM on 12/31/11
radonkulous
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i just want to stand up on the podium at 2012 games, wearing the gold medal for BASS!!!
That is what I like to hear! You know how I know you're an American... You want that gold... We're gonna make sure you're the Michael Phelps of Bass! Can I get a statement to add to the posts I will be making to get the hype and promotion going for this on the social networking sites.
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Remember folks, as the potential new Bass Player for punchline, I will be administering whippings to Steve and the Gang if they miss cues and notes during our sets. If you don't want this to happen to Punchline, buy their new EP tuesday and get them to number 1!
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
i appreciate it. i wish Quinterviews wouldn't have been cancelled. It was a great season of excitement and videos.

Is it true theres an episode 10 but you wont release it til the other ones get more views?
12:43 AM on 12/31/11
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
i hope you don't think i'm a jerk! i have my ways, i like to think of myself as the Creed Bratton of bass.

Haha, no hard feelings dude, just trying to wrap my head around the way you chose the go about things. It's certainly an interesting situation to observe for sure.
12:44 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
That is what I like to hear! You know how I know you're an American... You want that gold... We're gonna make sure you're the Michael Phelps of Bass! Can I get a statement to add to the posts I will be making to get the hype and promotion going for this on the social networking sites.
"just tryin' to get the gold medal of bass" would be a great statement!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos