Username
Password
Punchline News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 269.
12:44 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Remember folks, as the potential new Bass Player for punchline, I will be administering whippings to Steve and the Gang if they miss cues and notes during our sets. If you don't want this to happen to Punchline, buy their new EP tuesday and get them to number 1!
the guys need a good whippin' every once in a while.
12:45 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Is it true theres an episode 10 but you wont release it til the other ones get more views?
it is definitely true. i wish it wasn't cancelled before it aired!
12:45 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Haha, no hard feelings dude, just trying to wrap my head around the way you chose the go about things. It's certainly an interesting situation to observe for sure.
i will be very sad if i messed up! but i am also a man of my word!
12:46 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
"just tryin' to get the gold medal of bass" would be a great statement!
Gold Medal of Bass? If you're representing America, Brian Robinson of A Wilhelm Scream is representing Canada and Steve Harris is representing the UK. It's a tough Road Chris, but you can pull off some kind of Miracle Hockey Story.
12:46 AM on 12/31/11
xjdizzle
User Info.
thanks so much!!! i think there is a lot of great music out there in the world, and i hope to keep contributing to it, bass-style! i would not win any beauty pageant with this facial hair. Actually, I don't think I'd win one anyway!
Haha no problem man! And yea there is alot of great music, you just need to look deeper to find it now.
But i'm glad i know of you guys still making music for this long,and that is amazing, I love playing guitar and i wish i found other people like you guys with passion for music to create something new.I would say at bars or clubs that draw alot of customers if it ain't cutting it elsewhere and play with bands like Bayside or The Early November now that they are back
12:49 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
the guys need a good whippin' every once in a while.
As the potential new bass player for punchline, I will force the other members of the band to only use my lyrics. All my lyrics are about the show "Sixteen and Pregnant"

EDIT: If you do not wish this to happen, why not purchase the new punchline EP "So Nice to Meet You" this tuesday and get them to number 1!
12:51 AM on 12/31/11
kskillzz
User Info.
Can't decide how i feel about this. I feel pretty strongly for both sides of the issue. I guess if i see their album in the top 10 ill throw them a few bones to help boost them up but we'll see what happens.
12:53 AM on 12/31/11
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
Did not support this until I saw the video, but now I back it. It's a fact that the music industry is a dying thing at this point. He's just trying to get people to care, what hes doing could be a good thing in the long run, even if they don't hit number one. Look at how much attention it's got on this one site
12:53 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
As the potential new bass player for punchline, I will force the other members of the band to only use my lyrics. All my lyrics are about the show "Sixteen and Pregnant"

EDIT: If you do not wish this to happen, why not purchase the new punchline EP "So Nice to Meet You" this tuesday and get them to number 1!
On our new EP, we sing about everything - planets, japanese restaurants, NOFX, sweet potatoes, modulation, ferris wheels, etc... i can't believe we forgot to sing about teen pregnancy shows!
12:54 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Can't decide how i feel about this. I feel pretty strongly for both sides of the issue. I guess if i see their album in the top 10 ill throw them a few bones to help boost them up but we'll see what happens.
whether you buy the songs or not, i hope you like them!
12:54 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
On our new EP, we sing about everything - planets, japanese restaurants, NOFX, sweet potatoes, modulation, ferris wheels, etc... i can't believe we forgot to sing about teen pregnancy shows!
You wouldn't sing about teen pregnancies, you're not in Boys Like Girls.
12:55 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Did not support this until I saw the video, but now I back it. It's a fact that the music industry is a dying thing at this point. He's just trying to get people to care, what hes doing could be a good thing in the long run, even if they don't hit number one. Look at how much attention it's got on this one site
i appreciate your support! i hope you like the songs. i think they're our best ever.
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
Now if it doesn't go number 1 on tuesday we know why.
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
You wouldn't sing about teen pregnancies, you're not in Boys Like Girls.
i didn't know they sang about bein' teen pregnant! we toured with them before. good band!
12:57 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
i didn't know they sang about bein' teen pregnant! we toured with them before. good band!
My rip at another band has been diffused by a nice guy. I have been unintentionally owned.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests