Username
Password
Punchline News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 269.
07:00 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I'll move to Pittsburgh to join Punchline. Pretty please.
I hope you don't have to!!! :)
07:02 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Ill be buying my copy, Chris. Always got love and respect for you dudes
dan, thank you! i enjoy our WWF games.
07:03 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Never have listened to the band. I'll check it out when it comes out.
thank you so much!!!
our last album "Delightfully Pleased" can be downloaded for FREE at punchlinesucks.com.
I do think our new EP is better, but I still am very happy with the way Delightfully Pleased turned out!
07:04 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
$4.99? Fuck it, why wouldn't I buy this? If it helps keep a hardworking band afloat I see no issue with helping out. And since I have a soft spot for anyone sporting gear belonging to a team in black and yellow, I feel obliged to contribute. Best of luck to you, good Sir.
thank you so much! are you a fellow yinzer?
07:04 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
also, i'd pay the $4.95 just to hear the recorded version of "universe." seen the song live four times, and it is fantastic. early pick for ep of the year 2012.
i'm glad you like that song! it's my favorite song we've ever made.
07:05 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I think it's awesome that you talk to the fans on here.
i think it's very awesome that people care to talk to me! thank you!
07:06 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I'm definitely staying up to nab my copy as soon as its up. If I can figure out how to gift the songs to friends , i'll do that as well. If that doesn't work i'll resort to making new accounts and purchasing multiple times. I've never been able to catch them in concert yet, since they don't make it to western Canada too often so i'm really hoping they hit their goal so when I can hit a show i can see chris rocking out on his electric bass.

Even though I may have a higher play count for other artists, punchline is hands down my favorite band and they deserve all the support possible. Things like their "name songs" (where they made songs using the name of everyone that bought stuff ) and the fact they give away their last cd free just so more people can hear it have, in my opinion shown that this is a band willing to go the extra mile to show they appreciate their fan, and fight for new ones.

tl;dr : punchkids unite!
thank you so dang much!!! i really hope you enjoy the new songs. we really put our heart and soul into them!
07:24 AM on 12/31/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
Love and respect to these guys. Will buy.
07:25 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Love and respect to these guys. Will buy.
thank you rob!!!
07:26 AM on 12/31/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.

<3333
07:31 AM on 12/31/11
brainconfetti
walking is still honest
User Info.
The top 3 on itunes are LMFAO, Rhianna, and Bruno Mars, Punchline should be number 1. If people are upset by what Chris is saying they obviously do not know him well enough... he says silly stuff all the time.
07:35 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
The top 3 on itunes are LMFAO, Rhianna, and Bruno Mars, Punchline should be number 1. If people are upset by what Chris is saying they obviously do not know him well enough... he says silly stuff all the time.
I hope we can compete with those artists! I actually love that new Rihanna song with Calvin Harris. Calvin Harris is the man!
07:38 AM on 12/31/11
schmalz
...with the saves the day record on
User Info.
I've been supporting punch line for years. After the first time I heard bingo and saw them play at the new martinsville, wv roller rink I've been hooked. The rewind ep is still in my top 5 all time. I will be buying the ep Tuesday.nkeep it up Chris... Love the pirates hat too btw.
07:42 AM on 12/31/11
stevesoboslai
Punchline / Steve
User Info.
Chris loves our fans and his bass so much that he often refers to it as his fan bass.
07:43 AM on 12/31/11
BurymeWalkAway
User Info.
My point was that if you really do want to keep making music with Punchline, you can do so even if you don't hit number 1 on itunes (even if you probably couldn't if the songs don't sell anything). Its a false dichotomy and it seems wrong to abuse it.

But you've obviously made up your mind about this. So even though I don't necessarily agree with the move I'll still wish you best of luck. Hopefully for your sake you'll hit number one without alienating much of your current fan base =) Given the response of a lot of the people on this thread, your fans seem fairly supportive so you probably have nothing to worry about

People like you make me want to bash my head off a wall. You are actually trying to have a debate on what he should do? Who gives a fuck! He's his own man he's a big boy he can make any good or bad decision he wants. He could come out with a fucking autotune record if he wanted to. For as long as I live I'll never understand the people on this planet. If any band deserves to be number 1 it's them.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums