Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25.
08:15 PM on 01/02/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
I could take your post and sub out IIOI for The Color Spectrum.
weird seeing your real name on here now haha. also, weren't you were all over the color spectrum this summer?
08:23 PM on 01/02/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
weird seeing your real name on here now haha. also, weren't you were all over the color spectrum this summer?
Haha, right?

And nope; I totally missed The Color Spectrum. I was far too intimidated and busy to delve into something that huge. I finally just decided to take a gander and I'm very, very impressed. I've only listened through Black, Green, and Indigo, but I love them all.
08:47 PM on 01/02/12
bobsheiskawy
User Info.
Haha, right?

And nope; I totally missed The Color Spectrum. I was far too intimidated and busy to delve into something that huge. I finally just decided to take a gander and I'm very, very impressed. I've only listened through Black, Green, and Indigo, but I love them all.
while you're getting into the whole "insane amount of eps in one package" thing, you should check out sleeping at last's yearbook project.
08:57 PM on 01/02/12
flyingmonkey711
User Info.
while you're getting into the whole "insane amount of eps in one package" thing, you should check out sleeping at last's yearbook project.

They have a new project that released this year?! Oh man...
09:48 PM on 01/02/12
bobsheiskawy
User Info.
They have a new project that released this year?! Oh man...
sort of, it started in october of 2010 and continued until september of 2011, with 3 songs released each month. there's a package with all of the songs on three discs that includes nice prints of all of the artwork available from the band's site, and it is beautiful. highly, highly recommended. very consistently great songs and artwork.
09:51 PM on 01/02/12
trojanick
they all got boyfriends anyway
User Info.
Hearing Bleed American performed in its entirety was all sorts of sweetness.
09:58 PM on 01/02/12
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
User Info.
Seeing Foo Fighters play a three hour set was beyond incredible.
10:09 PM on 01/02/12
John_Barnes
I'm not a self help book.
User Info.
Rise Records' WTF Signings.
03:10 AM on 01/03/12
Metal Now
Talking about the second and third
User Info.
Seeing The Wonder Years at King's College London. FUCK d othose guys know how to play a show.

Saves The Day acoustic instore at Banquet, and talking to them after at the signing was awesome beyond belief.

Seeing Frank Turner twice at Reading, both incredible. This guy actually started crying on me during the main stage set because, quote, "I just love Frank Turner so much". So that was awesome.

Receiving and reading the Pinkerton Diaries for Christmas. Just unbelievably good.

And I know it doesn't matter to anyone else, but playing my favourite local venue for the first time supporting Pegasus Bridge was a massive highlight for me.
11:15 AM on 01/03/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Hearing Bleed American performed in its entirety was all sorts of sweetness.

i see what you did there...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums