AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

03:18 PM on 01/04/12 
User Info.
kidinthebushes
Downers Grove, IL
Male

Strike one. Strike two. Care to swing again?
03:27 PM on 01/04/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Strike one. Strike two. Care to swing again?

"Why does this dude act like a spoiled, entitled brat who also apparently knows nothing about what really goes on in the world?"
*Looks up his location
"Everything makes sense now!"
03:28 PM on 01/04/12 
User Info.
paper halo
we're just a million little gods
Lincoln, UK
Male
Umm, no Peg. You're dumb.

As harrowing as it is to be called dumb by someone who either has more teeth than braincells, or makes every attempt to appear as though he does, I'm going to leave you to your trolling, and find something more productive to do.
05:54 PM on 01/04/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old
Put a hundred dollars on this guy. Sure hopes he wins.
07:33 PM on 01/04/12 
User Info.
RayJoonya
DreamofSleeping.com
No Avatar Selected
USA
Male - 29 Years Old
Four More Years!!!
08:56 PM on 01/04/12 
User Info.
UpperNinety
Aretha Franklin's Hat
Katy, TX
Male - 30 Years Old
bleh...I never liked him
05:32 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
Fort Bragg, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
He should focus on being the president... not reelection.

Then he'd surely lose! Brilliant!
05:52 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
astaticskyline
Musician, Network Services Engineer
Syracuse, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
It's funny how many idiots like yourself think following the Constitution is optional.

See more on Know Your Meme
06:30 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
birdman
DUNGEON MASTER
Atlanta, Ga
Male
Everyone should stop with the name calling crap. Liberals and Conservatives have two different ways of looking at things, neither are wrong or right, they are just different. The media and the politicians have created this system that polarizes us and makes us hate each other for believing in different ideals.

For example, I am conservative that believes in the rights of gays to marry and women to abort unwanted pregnancies in a safe environment. I believe in providing care to those who physically and mentally cannot take care of themselves. There are many liberal beliefs I have, and I have voted for Democrats before, but I consider myself a conservative.

The problem is that the way we are all acting, there is no way we are ever going to get a reasonable, well intentioned leader in the White House. Can all of you liberals honestly tell me that everything that conservatives generally believe is wrong? And can the conservatives on the board say that liberals are wrong about everything? Surely there is a reasonable middle ground.

But we are going to continue to get a politically motivated government as long as we keep this polarization up.
10:19 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
TX
Male - 23 Years Old
Everyone should stop with the name calling crap. Liberals and Conservatives have two different ways of looking at things, neither are wrong or right, they are just different. The media and the politicians have created this system that polarizes us and makes us hate each other for believing in different ideals.

For example, I am conservative that believes in the rights of gays to marry and women to abort unwanted pregnancies in a safe environment. I believe in providing care to those who physically and mentally cannot take care of themselves. There are many liberal beliefs I have, and I have voted for Democrats before, but I consider myself a conservative.

The problem is that the way we are all acting, there is no way we are ever going to get a reasonable, well intentioned leader in the White House. Can all of you liberals honestly tell me that everything that conservatives generally believe is wrong? And can the conservatives on the board say that liberals are wrong about everything? Surely there is a reasonable middle ground.

But we are going to continue to get a politically motivated government as long as we keep this polarization up.

This x100.

EDIT: This "debate" brought the lulz though.
12:59 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Buster Bluth
CT
Male - 22 Years Old
It's funny how many idiots like yourself think following the Constitution is optional.

Let me guess, you think you have a constitutional right to own an assault rifle, armor piercing bullets and a bullet proof vest?
01:40 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
kidinthebushes
Downers Grove, IL
Male
Let me guess, you think you have a constitutional right to own an assault rifle, armor piercing bullets and a bullet proof vest?

I don't recall making that statement. I am all for Americans being able to protect themselves on their own property against intruders.
01:46 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old

I actually agree with this to be honest.
01:49 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
birdman
DUNGEON MASTER
Atlanta, Ga
Male

"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." - Edward Abbey
02:17 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." - Edward Abbey

The government has a military and a nuclear arsenal. Get beyond that fantasy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos