AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
03:10 PM on 01/04/12
ThereWeWere
User Info.
Been following these guys from the beginning. Definitely deserve it. Ground dweller is gonna be my aoty
03:19 PM on 01/04/12
ThereWeWere
User Info.
Wonderful band. Knew they were signing to Rise the second both announced they had announcements. Wonderful pick up for Rise. Talented bunch of guys. Expecting HUGE things from them.

Same here. Knew about this signing week and a half ago. They are gonna be huge
07:51 AM on 01/05/12
ThereWeWere
User Info.
I don't know shit about studios, so this is a legit question. Why do these bands keep recording there then?

I like some of the stuff that comes out of chango but production could be better. Metalcore bands will sound the same if they record here. The reason so many bands go their is the guy has recorded a lot of good artisits in the scene(for example, MMF, Sleeping with sirens, of machines, oceana etc). And he is one of three producers that rise backs (with the other two being sturgis and crummet)
08:28 AM on 01/05/12
ThereWeWere
User Info.
I know, I saw the bands on Changos site, I was moreso trying to inquire if the record company or the band chooses the studio... but I guess thats a contractual decision? I've wondered this since I saw In Fear and Faith recording their last album down the street from me.

Not sure if rise picks where they have their bands record. Proabaly like half and half. Like the band states their desire of where they want to record and rise gives their input and can see if they can get them together
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests