Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
12:20 AM on 01/05/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
wow, what a depressing list. guess I'm one of the few who still buy rock music lol. even accounting for lower album sales, looks like Linkin Park officially bombed. I mean back in the day, Senses Fail's EP sold more than that. staggering really, the drop-off in sales, rock really has gotten nailed, pop and rap less so.
03:09 AM on 01/05/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
That record was released in September 2010. I don't see many other records that were released in 2010 on there (apart from Mumford & Sons, of course).

wow, reeeaaally bombed than lol.
12:08 PM on 01/05/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
...Are you an idiot?
These are 2011 sales.

..I would've ended it here, but I guess I have to also clarify that what I just said means that what is shown in the list we're discussing is the number of musical recording albums they, the band Linkin Park have sold in 2011, which doesn't include the first few months of sales.

Did that do the trick?

Hostile much? i realized this morning the error in my thinking but the namecalling was def necessary. are you an asshole? dick. simple fucking mistake and you're talking to me like I'm retarded.
12:12 PM on 01/05/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I think the point is that LP's album got most of its sales in Sept-Dec of 2010, and beginning four months after its release, it still sold over 200K copies. That's pretty good haha. I'm sure the album is well above gold in sales.

Yeah realized my error in thinking this morning when I thought about it. thanks for not being condescending and just assuming I made a mistake instead of calling me an idiot like someone else in this thread felt the need to do. lol peace out.
12:15 PM on 01/05/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
A She & Him Christmas album beat out Blink's "big comeback" album?? How embarrassing for them. Goes to show how much that album sucked.

Actually goes to show how overrated Zooey Deschanel is. I really don't get her appeal other than lots of geeks think they have a shot with her or something *and I now prepare to get annihilated for this opinion*
12:44 PM on 01/05/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
No, both Nickelback and The Black Keys had massive success this year. Whether or not the success is warranted is subjective. Nevertheless, that interview was just a classless attempt at a breakthrough band to hold on to some street cred.

Jeeeeesus, why mention the interview? so irrelevant to what I'm talking about. that thread gave me such a headache haha. let that interview die already lol.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos