Username
Password
Weatherbox News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Weatherbox
Inside AP.net

Pre-order Weatherbox/Person L Split

Posted by: Matthew Tsai (01/04/12)
The pre-order for the Weatherbox/Person L split 7-inch is now up on Youth Conspiracy Records' website.

Submitted by krischel

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 36.
11:00 PM on 01/04/12
littleredhouse
User Info.
person l's new song is amazing
11:46 PM on 01/04/12
Brandon_WalshDK
Seldom right and wrong again, Steve
User Info.
I agree with the statement above. It is fantastic.
11:52 PM on 01/04/12
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
The fact that these might be Person L's last songs is really, really fucking upsetting.

"OK" is fucking fantastic.

Seriously, I listened to this song like 10 times in a row and I'd say it's their strongest shit yet. Excited to hear the other song...Really hope they'll release more shit (or Vacationer will be just as great)
12:06 AM on 01/05/12
toothpaste
User Info.
you can check out the new song here: http://www.facebook.com/youthconspir...17809 1127385
12:20 AM on 01/05/12
glowingsole
sectumsempra
User Info.
The fact that these might be Person L's last songs is really, really fucking upsetting.

"OK" is fucking fantastic.

Seriously, I listened to this song like 10 times in a row and I'd say it's their strongest shit yet. Excited to hear the other song...Really hope they'll release more shit (or Vacationer will be just as great)

i really don't think it will be and i don't understand why a lot of people have been saying kenny's dropping person l because the starting line is, sort of, back together. just because we've heard so little from kenny and the person l camp in 2011 doesn't mean they're not going to release another record or do more touring.
12:26 AM on 01/05/12
I am Mick
User Info.
i really don't think it will be and i don't understand why a lot of people have been saying kenny's dropping person l because the starting line is, sort of, back together. just because we've heard so little from kenny and the person l camp in 2011 doesn't mean they're not going to release another record or do more touring.
it's more because Person L's last "update" was all about the members current projects. It's possible for them all to do it while writing new Person L material, but it seems more like they all split up to work on different shit (at least for the time being)
12:28 AM on 01/05/12
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
Goodness gracious! OK is incredible. I want this.
12:36 AM on 01/05/12
glowingsole
sectumsempra
User Info.
it's more because Person L's last "update" was all about the members current projects. It's possible for them all to do it while writing new Person L material, but it seems more like they all split up to work on different shit (at least for the time being)
yeah, you're right. it just upsets me to see people losing in faith in this band.
12:37 AM on 01/05/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Great song, but I'm really amped on Vacationer so I'm cool with a Person L break
12:42 AM on 01/05/12
I am Mick
User Info.
yeah, you're right. it just upsets me to see people losing in faith in this band.
It's not that I don't have faith in the material they are putting out, it just seems like they aren't writing together anymore. As bummed as I am, I am stoked for more Vacationer/TSL and Wives material.
12:57 AM on 01/05/12
SensesFailTY
User Info.
Is it wrong i just want more Person L and Vacationer from Kenny as opposed to more Starting Line? I have no doubts about the Starting Line but they gave us 3 superb albums and if it means the disbanding of Person L ...idk ...I enjoy the ef outta Person L its fantastic same with Vacationer it just takes me to a different place...like Starting Line does but that was in an era when i was 16-21 ...oh well ill take it all if i can...just hope they have all grown and all give us great Starting Line songs like Person L
01:01 AM on 01/05/12
I am Mick
User Info.
Is it wrong i just want more Person L and Vacationer from Kenny as opposed to more Starting Line? I have no doubts about the Starting Line but they gave us 3 superb albums and if it means the disbanding of Person L ...idk ...I enjoy the ef outta Person L its fantastic same with Vacationer it just takes me to a different place...like Starting Line does but that was in an era when i was 16-21 ...oh well ill take it all if i can...just hope they have all grown and all give us great Starting Line songs like Person L
I'm sort of in the same boat. The Starting Line is actually one of my favorite bands, but I love Kenny in the more experimental/weird area of music.

[that's not to say I don't want more Starting Line, I just really REALLY like Person L]
04:09 AM on 01/05/12
ffafan
User Info.
I swore I read somewhere that person L recorded 4 songs for this session. But I'm cool with any new stuff from them.
06:20 AM on 01/05/12
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
Dropping in to give some love to Weatherbox. Seriously where is the love guys... Very disappointed.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests