no 75 72.12%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

04:54 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
I didn't say I 100% believe it, I just wouldn't rule out that some of the elite celebrities have some connection or influence.

I know...it's because you even think this is possible that I think you're legitimately crazy. Saying things like 'I'll be keeping watch' doesn't help, either.
04:58 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
paper halo
we're just a million little gods
Lincoln, UK
Male
I know...it's because you even think this is possible that I think you're legitimately crazy. Saying things like 'I'll be keeping watch' doesn't help, either.

Personally, I feel safer knowing that heyjoshua stands ready, wooden sword in hand, tinfoil helmet atop his head, to defend me from the dangers of Illuminati celebrities.
04:59 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Ari Christos
blowin on that endo
Baltimore, MD
Male - 22 Years Old
Honestly it's a real bummer to see music fans believe in all the Illuminati within the music industry nonsense. It's borderline insulting; you're undermining the artistic integrity of every major artist by chalking up what they do as nothing more than ritualistic whatever the fuck they do.
06:07 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
heyjoshua
No More
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male
Honestly it's a real bummer to see music fans believe in all the Illuminati within the music industry nonsense. It's borderline insulting; you're undermining the artistic integrity of every major artist by chalking up what they do as nothing more than ritualistic whatever the fuck they do.

06:27 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
Philadelphia
Female

Exactly. Now everytime someone is making money or is famous it cause of the Illuminati. I wanna say "no dumbass, its cause people like them." Plain and simple.
06:32 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
heyjoshua
No More
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male
Exactly. Now everytime someone is making money or is famous it cause of the Illuminati. I wanna say "no dumbass, its cause people like them." Plain and simple.

LOL, no where did I say that, but nice try. I listed 3 celebrities who I think have relations to the illuminati, out of millions that I don't even think have anything to with the Illuminati.
06:38 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
I'm sorry, T!
North Jersey
Male
Does Jake Gyllenhaal exist?

Doubt it. Never saw him in person. Why should I believe in something I have only seen in artificial form?
06:57 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
KM Punk
Eyes Wide Open
N-E-W Jerz
Male - 28 Years Old
07:06 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old
Doubt it. Never saw him in person. Why should I believe in something I have only seen in artificial form?

I concur. How else would he have known how to protect himself against deadly natural disasters?
07:27 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
t.web4
Gone
No. Are you serious?
07:39 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
Philadelphia
Female
LOL, no where did I say that, but nice try. I listed 3 celebrities who I think have relations to the illuminati, out of millions that I don't even think have anything to with the Illuminati.

Unfortunately you're not the only dumbass I've seen talk about this.
07:50 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
trolland10
Listen to Limbeck
Naperville, Il
Male - 20 Years Old
ask tom delonge
08:22 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old
If illuminati is a powerful and secretiveas it's made out to be, why are people in so blantant about it/the signs so obvious?
08:41 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Madasahatter93
Male - 21 Years Old
brb joining the Illuminati
08:42 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
heyjoshua
No More
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male
If illuminati is a powerful and secretiveas it's made out to be, why are people in so blantant about it/the signs so obvious?

That's already been brought up and 'apparently' they don't care if we talk about them because they're already far enough in their plan. I'm just going by what some conspiracists have said.

Unfortunately you're not the only dumbass I've seen talk about this.

That's pure ignorance right there. Just because some people believe in this stuff doesn't mean they're a dumbass. For all you know they could end up being right therefore making you the dumbass. People just don't go around saying this stuff without a reason, look around you, you can find hidden signs everywhere. It's not hard to link them together.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos