Username
Password
Radiohead News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Radiohead
Inside AP.net

Two New Thom Yorke Songs Surface

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/05/12)
Some new tunes from Thom Yorke have surfaced. They come from a Rag & Bone fashion show, and are called "Stuck Together" and "Twist." You can hear them in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
11:51 AM on 01/05/12
Jason Tate
User Info.

12:00 PM on 01/05/12
kidwithhelmet
User Info.
Is there a new album coming out?
12:18 PM on 01/05/12
syntax omitted
User Info.
What is this.
12:19 PM on 01/05/12
Brissona
Dye the World
User Info.
Awesome sounds moving around in the first song.
12:20 PM on 01/05/12
Brissona
Dye the World
User Info.
Sounds like a couple of Thom Yorke songs. The first one gets cut short though so I think it might be longer.
01:16 PM on 01/05/12
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
User Info.
Radiohead kinda blow.

reference alert
01:32 PM on 01/05/12
The Gryphonator
User Info.
This sound is getting old. I really like King of Limbs, but I hope they move away from the electronic feel for the next Radiohead album.
09:26 PM on 01/05/12
jasonisafatty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This sound is getting old. I really like King of Limbs, but I hope they move away from the electronic feel for the next Radiohead album.
This probably is for his upcoming solo record, if there is one, and not a Radiohead album. That's most likely why it''s listed Thom Yorke and not Radiohead also.
02:20 AM on 01/06/12
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
So fucking good! Looking forward to his second solo album.
12:47 PM on 01/06/12
The Gryphonator
User Info.
This probably is for his upcoming solo record, if there is one, and not a Radiohead album. That's most likely why it''s listed Thom Yorke and not Radiohead also.
Yeah I understand that. I was just saying cause a lot of Radiohead sounds like Thom's solo stuff. But he can do whatever he wants, obviously.

I just hope that the next Radiohead has less of this kind of stuff.
11:56 AM on 01/07/12
jasonisafatty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah I understand that. I was just saying cause a lot of Radiohead sounds like Thom's solo stuff. But he can do whatever he wants, obviously.

Yeah I figured thats what you meant. I enjoy TKOL but it's not my favorite from their collection. I did enjoy all the remix albums from TKOL though by their friends.
08:26 AM on 01/08/12
dogsizedbirdIII
ap.net legend est. 2008
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I think it probably will. That's probably why he's putting this kind of creativity into his solo work, instead of letting it get put into the Radiohead pile. They've done some pretty drastic changes between albums before, like Amnesiac to Hail to the Thief, and I think Thom put a lot of his more electronic ideas into The Eraser so as to not have them wind up on Hail to the Thief (I know that came out first, but he's been known to work on multiple things concurrently/let them sit for a while)
08:28 AM on 01/08/12
dogsizedbirdIII
ap.net legend est. 2008
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is there a new album coming out?
Atoms for Peace (Thom's band with Flea and Nigel Godrich) are putting out a new album this year, and currently they play through Thom's first album The Eraser live.

I expect the Thom Yorke name to be used more for individual songs he makes and puts out (like this, All for the Best, Hearing Damage, FPABH/THE, etc.) and DJing.
11:42 AM on 01/08/12
kidwithhelmet
User Info.
Atoms for Peace (Thom's band with Flea and Nigel Godrich) are putting out a new album this year, and currently they play through Thom's first album The Eraser live.

I expect the Thom Yorke name to be used more for individual songs he makes and puts out (like this, All for the Best, Hearing Damage, FPABH/THE, etc.) and DJing.
Thanks for the info...
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News