Username
Password
Epitaph Records News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 114 of 114.
07:37 AM on 01/07/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
dude just calm yourself down, your "joke" was terrible. relax.
08:22 AM on 01/07/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Me personally as much as I like Ronnie's singing and song writing ability, I think he has an attitude problem and doesn't like people telling him what to do. I think the bassist may have said something "Out of Line" and Ronnie didnt like it and told him to GTFO. But who knows let him have his fit like a four year old and who knows may release a new album. Hopefully not full of jabs at ETF and Craig Mabbat. Honestly this band could be great and Ronnie is gonna break 'em because I dont think he can get over the fact that he messed up, and was in jail for a number of years and his band wasnt gonna wait around for him to get out. The man need to put on his big boy pants and get over himself.

Where the hell are you getting "Ronnie had a fit like a four year old over this." He messaged one person and said they kicked the bassist out and that's it. The dude didn't even announce it. They probably were having problems so they kicked him out.
08:48 AM on 01/07/12
HollowPrince665
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Where the hell are you getting "Ronnie had a fit like a four year old over this." He messaged one person and said they kicked the bassist out and that's it. The dude didn't even announce it. They probably were having problems so they kicked him out.
"He was an asshole and couldnt tune his instrument" (not exactly it I know but still) honestly not very mature. If he didnt want to comment he can just say "He's been removed and I dont want to comment any further" or simply "No comment" but saying he's an asshole and cnat tune his bass is just childish.
08:56 AM on 01/07/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"He was an asshole and couldnt tune his instrument" (not exactly it I know but still) honestly not very mature. If he didnt want to comment he can just say "He's been removed and I dont want to comment any further" or simply "No comment" but saying he's an asshole and cnat tune his bass is just childish.

Maybe he is. I dunno. Sounds weird that he gets kicked out and right away he's in a bigger band or whatever. But it doesn't really matter
09:23 AM on 01/07/12
HollowPrince665
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
.... I missed that part TBH where is he now? Im not trying to say Ronnie is without talent or the band is bad Im just saying Ronnie isnt good with his PR.
01:35 PM on 01/07/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
dude just calm yourself down, your "joke" was terrible. relax.

lol maddest dude
02:09 PM on 01/07/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
dude bro just relax bro
05:32 PM on 02/03/12
AaRoNpUnK
fuck the thrill of the chase.
User Info.
There are people in the audience. No way it's Bert McCracken.

oh my gosh, im dying
05:34 PM on 02/03/12
AaRoNpUnK
fuck the thrill of the chase.
User Info.
do something real classy, like draw up flyers and change FIR to "Farting in Reverse". With all the poop jokes flying around here that's bound to be a hit.

"Farting in Reverse" theres an image
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums