Merkin
A Fine Evening For a Rogue
User Info.
Ten
07:30 AM on 01/09/12
Daveyhavok832
O.G.
User Info.
because My Dinosaur Life was fucking awesome and they still have a huge fanbase, that's why.
Do you at all feel like "huge" might be an overstatement?
08:47 AM on 01/09/12
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
Do you at all feel like "huge" might be an overstatement?
not really
03:57 PM on 01/09/12
Daveyhavok832
O.G.
User Info.
WoW! 300k facebook likes, that is indeed the big leagues! It's also probably a better idea to judge the size of their fanbase on something that takes 1 second to click a button rather than figures like album sales, the size of the shows they play, and so on and so forth...
04:00 PM on 01/09/12
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
WoW! 300k facebook likes, that is indeed the big leagues! It's also probably a better idea to judge the size of their fanbase on something that takes 1 second to click a button rather than figures like album sales, the size of the shows they play, and so on and so forth...
My Dinosaur Life peaked at number 15 on the Billboard 200, I'd say that's pretty good.
09:53 AM on 01/10/12
Daveyhavok832
O.G.
User Info.
My Dinosaur Life peaked at number 15 on the Billboard 200, I'd say that's pretty good.
Keep quick-referencing wikipedia to form your unthought-out responses/lazy arguements. It opened at 15 with 30k, hardly impressive. Especially when you consider how that 30k figures in to the sales to date.

I like MCS a lot. I remember buying I Am the Movie when FYE used to have an Epitaph sale every summer. I had heard them on Punk-oRama Vol 8 the summer before my freshman year of high school. The only reason this debate started was because someone decided to use a word thats not apt ro the situation. Him saying MCS have a "huge" fanbase is like a basketball fan saying Landry Fields is "awesome." If Landry Fields is awesome, then how do you describe Kobe Bryant. If MCS's fanbase is "huge" then what is U2 or the Red Hot Chili Pepper's fanbases in comparison?
12:59 PM on 01/17/12
irememberhallow
User Info.
I'm ready! Lets do this!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News