AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Nightmare of You News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Nightmare Of You Forced To Withdraw From Cartel Tour

Posted by - 07:39 PM on 08/07/07
Nightmare Of You has been forced to drop off their forthcoming tour with Cartel.
Message From The BandIt is with heavy hearts that we share the news with you that due to an unforeseen medical emergency, Nightmare of You will not be able to go out on tour in support of Cartel. The situation is not dire and everything should be back to normal shortly. We apologize that we will not be seeing you all as we had originally planned, but as they say somewhere, "absence makes the heart grow fonder." So on that note, please enjoy our soon-to-be-released Bang EP and we will keep you in our hearts and minds until we can get back out on the road to your hometown.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 50
07:40 PM on 08/07/07
TJ Wells
i'll see you at the movies.
User Info.
Sorry to hear about the medical emergency, but not sad to learn they are dropping off a tour they were too good for.
07:41 PM on 08/07/07
myworstmistakes
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh man! this really sucks. i was really looking forward to seeing them play as the only time i have seen them perform was at a best buy here in long island.
07:42 PM on 08/07/07
crit
@CRlTTER
User Info.
ahh thats a bummer. oh well, no nightmare of you on this tour just means no crit attending this tour.
07:43 PM on 08/07/07
Dashy
CardhouseDreamer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ah... I was really looking forward to seeing them. Wonder who's gonna take their place.
07:45 PM on 08/07/07
Prestonxsmith
BELLYRAMA
User Info.
There just wasn't enough room in the bubble for them. But seriously, I wish them luck and a speedy recovery for what ever has happened.
07:46 PM on 08/07/07
promisesXXlies
User Info.
Aw. I really wanted to see these guys...well sorry to hear about the medical emergency. Hope everything is ok.
07:47 PM on 08/07/07
The_New_Cancer_
zomg ur mom
User Info.
hm i was hoping to finally be able to see them but i hope everything is ok w/ them. I'd rather have them healthy for the next tour anyway =)
07:54 PM on 08/07/07
eskaparate
angry nerd
User Info.
noooooooooooooo!!!! i guess im not going.
07:58 PM on 08/07/07
fgevilmonkey
Bitches ain't shit
User Info.
Glad to hear about this, to be the devil's advocate/asshole: I love this band and didn't want to shell out something near 30 bucks to see them play for 30 minutes to make way for a shitty sell-out band that made one of the most disappointing CD's of 2007.

I hope everything's okay on Brandon and Co.'s end, but I want to see this band on a $15 headlining tour where I can see a big chunk of music and not have to suffer through Cartel.
07:59 PM on 08/07/07
EmilyRegina
gets music @ www.musicboomerang.com
User Info.
That's too bad... I hope the situation turns out okay
08:07 PM on 08/07/07
combatbaby
meow
User Info.
FUCK!!! I was looking forward to them so much. UGH. I hope everything is alright... but I'm so upset! I hope they return to NC on another tour.
08:16 PM on 08/07/07
nostalgia
User Info.
i hope everything is ok.<3
08:18 PM on 08/07/07
NJUNDERDOG
I HAVE RECORDS FOR SALE, PM ME
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
no reason to go to this tour now
08:19 PM on 08/07/07
phoenixinflames
User Info.
well im glad i didnt buy tix for that tour...cause if NOY isnt playing im definitely not going.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos