Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 20 of 20
07:37 PM on 01/10/12
dan sings
Exactly, right!?
User Info.
Wasn't this band metalcore as fuck in 2005? Same career path as Avenged Sevenfold and Atreyu.

Also, what the fuck, Dallas. Why?
yeah, I remember coming across their myspace back in the day, and they were definitely a dime-a-dozen breakdown-kind of band. and all their photos looked really brutal<---for lack of a better word

i like what their doing now though, I mean they're not promoting themselves as a serious band. it's just music, just for fun. and hell, that guitar solo is WICKED
10:10 PM on 01/10/12
HyperactiveYout
Your twisted change is normal.
User Info.
People have to realize the reason behind them sounding so different on this album is because they have only one original member, and mostly new members since the last album. I love the new direction personally, it's thoroughly entertaining and fun to listen to.

Also, these guys really do bring meaning to the "I'm huge in Japan" idiom, albeit in a less filthy way. They're like superstars over there, and obscure here. I imagine not for much longer though. :)

Ahh i forget. Everyone either wants a breakdown or bon iver crying on a record.

This. This sooooo much.
10:22 PM on 01/10/12
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
i think these guys are fun
07:57 AM on 01/11/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
i actuallly got into pedal to the metal. it's taken forever for these guys to release new music. and to be honest with you it's kinda sounding like it's going to be pretty mediocre. solo is really nice, but compared to these type of songs on pedal to the metal, this is not very good.
04:30 PM on 01/11/12
permanentdan
User Info.
I still jam Pedal to the Metal every now and then. Shred it!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos