Lally - Transit Merch Guy
User Info.
Oh boy, this is gonna be fun.

We get to hang out :)
11:52 PM on 01/11/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
I may end up going to Minneapolis when it comes down to it because I have a friend there. Im all for traveling far for shows. I live in Nebraska, I have to. But to like, skip the heart of the midwest on a tour like this kind of just sucks ya know? oh well though!
is your friend Spencer Williamson by any chance? Haha;
02:08 AM on 01/12/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Meh this is an unpopular opinion on this site but I find TWY and Transit decent, not great. The music the make isn't nearly as mind blowingly amazing as many make it out to be. Still this is a big improvement for this tour.
03:51 AM on 01/12/12
Corgkowznor
Registered Member
User Info.
SLIMS! giggity giggity!
03:53 AM on 01/12/12
Corgkowznor
Registered Member
User Info.
:( Have class during this...
BLAH! are you taking exclusively night classes?
07:52 AM on 01/12/12
Caleb Cabrera
gooby pls
User Info.
Fuck.
09:23 AM on 01/12/12
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.
It's an awesome tour man who really cares! They aren't everyone's moms, they're gonna tour with whoever they want, it's not their job to get small bands exposure!
i never said it was their job, it'd just be nice since so many bands did them the favor of bringing them out when they started years ago.
09:33 AM on 01/12/12
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.
Once with PBC on a show we weren't even advertised on in a weird town in PA. I've with TSSF with their old lineup at a show no one attended in Oakland. I don't really know what you're trying to prove. We're taken tons of bands on tours. Not trying to be a dick but I really hate people armchair booking our shit.
ok so you've never toured with tssf or pbc, but you have toured with transit & al4w before. so you shouldn't say you haven't toured with ANY of those bands before. the point was why bring bands everyone already knows? where your band is at in this point of time you guys have the option to bring other bands people might not know about, that's all i was saying.

i was at this show with like 8 other people back in 2008, but you've never toured with any of those bands before.

10:00 AM on 01/12/12
Soupy
User Info.
ok so you've never toured with tssf or pbc, but you have toured with transit & al4w before. so you shouldn't say you haven't toured with ANY of those bands before. the point was why bring bands everyone already knows? where your band is at in this point of time you guys have the option to bring other bands people might not know about, that's all i was saying.

i was at this show with like 8 other people back in 2008, but you've never toured with any of those bands before.

You read that entirely backwards. I've done tours with AL4W and Transit but Transit was only the midwest. So I've only done a full US tour with A Loss For Words. I haven't toured with PBC and TSSF. One show is not a tour.
10:01 AM on 01/12/12
Soupy
User Info.
i never said it was their job, it'd just be nice since so many bands did them the favor of bringing them out when they started years ago.
Literally no one did us the favor of bringing us out until we could draw a serious amount of kids. Get your facts straight before you try to talk.
10:06 AM on 01/12/12
Caleb Cabrera
gooby pls
User Info.

Who the fuck cares who they choose to take. If the bands are good then shut up. It's not like "little bands" will never get on a tour. Into It. Over It. isn't particularly big and they're on this. Shame on The Wonder Years for taking good bands that people would love to see. Shame on you Soupy
10:10 AM on 01/12/12
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.
Who the fuck cares who they choose to take. If the bands are good then shut up. It's not like "little bands" will never get on a tour. Into It. Over It. isn't particularly big and they're on this. Shame on The Wonder Years for taking good bands that people would love to see. Shame on you Soupy
im from chicago and into it over it isn't even big here lol i love how you posted it then replied to me. and bands YOU'd love to see, not necessarily everyone else wants to see them.
10:43 AM on 01/12/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Not sure I remember anyone big taking TWY out before the Upsides was released - and really, months after that, when they began filling up tiny venues. Literally a week after the Upsides came out I saw them in probably a 60-capacity room in Tallahassee. Then there was a Crime In Stereo tour I think, but that was at another tiny place. Toward the end of 2010 they got taken out by some cool tours, but when you're already filling up places that can pack like 300 people or so, it's kind of a no-brainer. maxswellsrevenge here is talking about bands who still play to 30 kids a night.
12:00 PM on 01/12/12
Onermedboxer
A real rock'n'rolla
User Info.
4-20, The Wonder Years, The Story So Far, Polar Bear Club... This can't be real
12:23 PM on 01/12/12
Lallysup
Lally - Transit Merch Guy
User Info.

You should start a band, get big, and then you can take out whoever you want. Until then please don't talk.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos