AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Chat: Anthony Raneri

Posted by - 12:36 PM on 01/11/12
EDIT: The chat is now over. Thanks to Anthony for answering our questions!

Anthony Raneri will be chatting in this thread at 7pm EST/4pm PST. Come talk him about his debut solo EP, New Cathedrals, his new song, "Sandra Partial" (download), his upcoming stint on the Where's the Band? tour and his band, Bayside. Be sure to come back on Monday when we will premiere another track.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 181
04:59 PM on 01/11/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Anthony, no question here. Just wanted to say that I view Bayside as one of the most consistent bands of all time, and definitely the most consistent of the past decade. 5 absolutely fantastic rock records and an equally stellar acoustic record, that's tough to do. I really love all you've ever worked on, and I wait with bated breath for your solo record/tour. Thanks for everything!
05:00 PM on 01/11/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Anthony, no question here. Just wanted to say that I view Bayside as one of the most consistent bands of all time, and definitely the most consistent of the past decade. 5 absolutely fantastic rock records, that's tough to do. I really love all you've ever worked on, and I wait with bated breath for your solo record/tour. Thanks for everything!
Agreed, I say it every time the comes up: Bayside is one of the most consistent bands out there.
05:01 PM on 01/11/12
tallaghi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Anthony, just got tickets to the wheres the band tour and i was just wondering if you're going to be hanging out after the show to take some pictures and sign some stuff? cult for life!
05:02 PM on 01/11/12
Alligator Blood
/////////////////
User Info.
Anthony, you've written a lot of great songs. Is there one or two in particular that stand out to you as your best, or are you proud of them all (which you should be)?
Best of luck with your career, i'm positive you'll still be around for a long time!
btown4life
User Info.
Any plans to release past episodes of Gumshoe online or in podcast form? I've only been able to catch one full episode so far. I love what I've heard so far!

Also, how stoked were you when Springsteen came out during the Gaslight show? Looking forward to having you guys back in Asbury for Bamboozle!
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
Just like to say that Bayside is crazy awesome and I'm so stoked for the new EP.

Anyways, do you know what stage Bayside is on for Warped?
05:03 PM on 01/11/12
tallaghi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anthony, no question here. Just wanted to say that I view Bayside as one of the most consistent bands of all time, and definitely the most consistent of the past decade. 5 absolutely fantastic rock records and an equally stellar acoustic record, that's tough to do. I really love all you've ever worked on, and I wait with bated breath for your solo record/tour. Thanks for everything!
I agree as well they are consistent but the any of the records never seem to get boring and repetitive to the point of losing interest, and i hope the formula never changes
LamarVannoy
User Info.
Any plans to tour Australia in the near future? I need my Bayside fix!
fenderstrat383
Kenneth Doolittle
User Info.
anthony, i really like the sound of the new EP, but as you admit, it's totally different from bayside's sound. is there a sound you prefer more than the other? does one come more naturally to you than the other?
now3000
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love to hear Gumshoe episodes in podcast form!
05:04 PM on 01/11/12
Anthony Bayside
Bayside / Anthony
User Info.
thanks for the kind words everyone. it's good to be here
05:04 PM on 01/11/12
AnthonyBTT
User Info.
So I heard a while back you guys were filming stuff for a dvd, I'm really interested in that. Any word on when that will be out? Also see you on warped this summer!
05:05 PM on 01/11/12
jrack13
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Ant, i was just curious if Bayside and The Ataris woill ever tour together. I spoke to Kristopher Roe a few times and he would be more then happy to tour with you guys, or even play a few acoustic shows together
05:05 PM on 01/11/12
howisyourheart?
@alexmahoney
User Info.
hey, just wondering if there are plans for a Bayside/Solo UK tour soon? pre-ordered the new ep by the way, just hope international shipping doesn't take too long!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos