AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Senses Fail News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Senses Fail
Inside AP.net

Senses Fail Update: Guitar Hero, New Songs, NFG,...

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (08/09/07)
Senses Fail has posted an update on their current situation. Read it below.
MessageMike here. I figured we'd let you know what's going on in the world of Senses Fail. We have a lot of new things brewing. First off, while we've been rehearsing we've been writing some new material in our time off. So far we have 2 new tunes. I'd say the best way to describe them is beefy, if that makes sense to any of you. One is pretty brutal sounding and the other has a bigger rock sound. But they will both have the lovely "Senses Fail" hooks you all know.

We also will be doing our Fall Co-Headlining Tour with New Found Glory and special guests Set Your Goals and others. Some of the dates are on sale now at http://sensesfail.ducatking.com and more should be announced soon.

Lastly our music will be featured in a bunch of video games this fall. One being a race car game Burnout 5 (not sure if it's out already) and 2 other awesome games that will be for people who are fans of playing guitar and dancing (hint, hint).

Also if you haven't had a chance to add our music player to your page, you can at our Myspace Page HERE

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 47
10:26 AM on 08/09/07
FRoGGyFo0
User Info.
Senses fail on Guitar Hero 3? Would definately be looking forward to that... I wonder what song? = P
10:27 AM on 08/09/07
aolsux
phase reverse
User Info.
i'm still not sure what this bands appeal is, but Still Searching was kinda well done (i cannot believe i just said this)
10:29 AM on 08/09/07
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
User Info.
i'm still not sure what this bands appeal is, but Still Searching was kinda well done (i cannot believe i just said this)

I actually really liked Still Searching
10:33 AM on 08/09/07
dildonicsboy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd rather play a New Found Glory song in guitar hero.
10:33 AM on 08/09/07
mshrmhdgth5
Tattooed Dork
User Info.
Sounds awesome! wondering what song like many other people here.
10:36 AM on 08/09/07
mikearduini9
---
User Info.
hmm...
konvalbr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i would like senses fail a whole lot more if buddy left, talk about someone who can't sing live (or barely on CD) and brags about his terrible lyrics. Granted, these are my opinions, but you can't deny he is terrible live.
tm decomposer
KEMBA WALKER 4 PREZ!!
User Info.
Still Searching is only good because of Heath.
10:41 AM on 08/09/07
TwilightEpidemi
Ain Soph
User Info.
Senses fail on Guitar Hero 3? Would definately be looking forward to that... I wonder what song? = P
american death would be sweet.
10:44 AM on 08/09/07
Bury Your Head
it aint easy being brown
User Info.
I actually really liked Still Searching

Me too. The cover artwork I have from their special edition is great I might even get it tattooed.

I'm still laughing that they went ahead with the title "bonecrusher" for a song. And also congrats to the hometown heroes of syg can't wait to see them all in october!
10:45 AM on 08/09/07
badstarsfall
User Info.
I still think they're near a break-up.
If they're really going to be on GH3, I'd love to see people fuck around with Shark Attack.
10:47 AM on 08/09/07
duhpunk
i get my energy from my inner G
User Info.
as much as i want to hate Senses Fail, Buddy was really cool at Warped Tour (offstage, of course)...and i occasionally enjoy Still Searching and From the Depths... EP
10:47 AM on 08/09/07
Yick
User Info.
It's not necessarily going to be GH3, could be Rock Band, and they're just messing with you guys.
10:50 AM on 08/09/07
Bury Your Head
it aint easy being brown
User Info.
i would like senses fail a whole lot more if buddy left, talk about someone who can't sing live (or barely on CD) and brags about his terrible lyrics. Granted, these are my opinions, but you can't deny he is terrible live.

He's decent IMO. I do think buddy is cocky tho and he gave my girlfriends best friend some std and the dumbass girl gave her virginity to him after a show at the buffalo icon a few years back. But buddy does have the energy and I'm just glad heath is in the band. I wouldn't go as far as to say he MADE still searching what it is but did help it ten folds
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums