Username
Password
Line-up Change News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 104 of 104.
02:30 PM on 01/12/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Looks like Pat's phone will be ringing soon..
Why would Pete Wentz call me?

lame joke I hope he does call Stump
02:34 PM on 01/12/12
im_FINK
Registered Member
User Info.
FOB reunion!
03:14 PM on 01/12/12
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
haven't even done shit & she quit already

i would too if i was in a band with all this hype & not much to show
03:15 PM on 01/12/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
That doesn't mean anything. He's merely disproving a bunch of rumors.
http://mrtrohman.tumblr.com/post/112...people-take-or

You want to know whats up with the "reunion"? Here. Give this a glance.

For the record, I know he's just dispelling rumors. I only posted that because it was relevant. He's absolutely right. People should let the four members take their time with whatever they're doing and just be happy the band isn't over indefinitely.
03:31 PM on 01/12/12
Khaos
Can I Save Myself?
User Info.
Sad to see this happen. I really liked her voice now it won't be the same.
03:56 PM on 01/12/12
harley7733
Reluctant Registered User
User Info.
Was honestly not going to comment on this until I read this comment.

Why does anybody have to be fat to rejoin a band? That's just ignorant and it pisses me off so much that people ACTUALLY think this about Patrick; that they miss him being fat. Well what was merely "fat" to you, was "poor cholesterol and pre-diabetic" to him. I know I sound extremely defensive over somebody I don't even know but it just baffles me how he gets so many insensitive comments like this from people who just have no fucking idea how someone being fat can also affect health.

And yeah it sucks about Bebe. Hopefully Pete still fulfills his musical prowess in some other form, even if its with a newly filled Black Cards.
It was a joke, you self righteous prick. It was my way of saying that Pat is doing so well on his own, that the only reason he would go back to that douche Wentz is if he got fat again. I was not wishing poor health upon him. So next time, yeah, go ahead and not comment like you were planning on doing. And don't use the word "ignorant" when you are assuming about what I meant in my comment, cause well, that would be pretty ignorant, huh?
04:36 PM on 01/12/12
BozzBlonde
adieuxmusic.bandcamp.com
User Info.
10 Year TTTYG Reunion show!
I've always said that they better do something to acknowledge the album in 2013. Ideally a reunion/anniversary tour, but at least something.
05:27 PM on 01/12/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
I've always said that they better do something to acknowledge the album in 2013. Ideally a reunion/anniversary tour, but at least something.

I don't see how they can't. Aside from making all of us happy, those dudes could retire forever with all the revenue they'd get from a 10 year tour. If not tttyg, definitely Cork Tree. That album put them on the and it would be disrespectful not to celebrate it
07:47 PM on 01/12/12
blowmybutthole
User Info.
I don't see how they can't. Aside from making all of us happy, those dudes could retire forever with all the revenue they'd get from a 10 year tour. If not tttyg, definitely Cork Tree. That album put them on the and it would be disrespectful not to celebrate it

is it sad that reading your post (and agreeing 100%) has made me feel really old. I'm only 20 but can't imagine it being almost 10 years for both of those albums! FUCK
08:13 PM on 01/12/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
is it sad that reading your post (and agreeing 100%) has made me feel really old. I'm only 20 but can't imagine it being almost 10 years for both of those albums! FUCK
Feel you man, I'm 19 and just thinking that it's about to be 10 years since i was introduced to Fall Out Boy...where the fuck has the time gone?
10:34 PM on 01/12/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
FACK YOU, WENTZ!!! I actually liked Bebe!!!!!
12:46 AM on 01/13/12
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
They were weak anyway.
09:12 AM on 01/13/12
sugarhooker
sugarhooker
User Info.
obviously.
Options
Related News Stories