Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
too many represses. :|
10:06 PM on 01/12/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
Okay, didn't realize this at all but out of curiosity I went on eBay to see how much Dog Problems was going for...holy shit to say the least...

Anyone wanna make an offer on my copy?
I'm interested, but you probably want way more than I have to offer at this current moment.

Also rumor is
it may get repressed soon
10:08 PM on 01/12/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
this hot topic repress will be on 180 gram. the guy who got this pressing going said it will be and they're doing it mainly on his urging because MTS has putzed around forever with their pressing and people got tired of waiting.

astonsihed by the support here for a "label" that took people's money 6 months ago and still has not supplied an actual product. plus it came out recently that MTS does not even have the records in production yet. 6 months later and the records still arent even done let alone being pressed. but yeah, keep supporting a "label" that lies through their teeth, ignores customers, inflates the price of their own releases when people ask for refunds and repeatedly runs into delay after delay after delay after delay because they have no money all because the jacket their records will come in might be slightly cooler. because the jacket makes records sound better. the jacket for MTS' TOYPAJ will just be a horribly distorted blown up image of the CD artwork with giant heashots of all the band members with little slits to hold three 7" records, inside the gatefold wow! how creatively stunning and elaborate!
I ended up getting the first pressing of the HotTopic version. TBH the only reason I'm really non chalet about the MTS pressing is because I only ordered the 7" and I'm not really too fussy about when they'll get here. MTS is notorious for taking forever, it's been over half a year since I ordered those. I can totally understand why people are getting fussy-- It's really unprofessional.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums