AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
12:21 PM on 01/12/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
I honestly thought they disbanded after their last full length went absolutely nowhere after all the hype they gave it. Interesting.
They actually did disband haha, I agree completely, they were just not going anywhere with the new singer,So bringing back Torry is the best thing they could have ever done
02:56 AM on 01/13/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
for the record I like Micah, and think he is a great talent, but the stuff they were doing wasn't really capturing "it" so to speak.
Yea He was very talented! I just thought Torry went along better with what they had succes with in the past.
03:00 AM on 01/13/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
Good times indeed. I miss the music world of 2005.
Yes specially when bands like The Early November,Senses Fail,Armor for Sleep were the main stage bands at Warped Tour and Taste Of Chaos was poppin!
03:02 AM on 01/13/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
seems like a lot of bands from this era are either reforming or bringing back old members. Makes me so damn happy.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for A Thorn For Every Heart, Roses Are Red, or Hidden in Plain View to reunite

So They Say, Halifax, and Bleed The Dream (Built By Blood vocalist) are all active, but none of them have the cash to record an album. =/
So they say! Yess i hope they tour soon, and Halifax, what happened w the reunion shows for Halifax w Mike? guess it fell through

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos