AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 23
Displaying posts 330 - 344 of 344
12:45 AM on 01/14/12
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
All I want is for Emanuel to get back together, or at the very least, play a proper last show. I would lose my shit to the max. They released 2 amazing, beautiful record, and then had to go on hiatus due to money troubles. The "scene" was pretty rough back then, and I truly believe they'd be even better received these days.

It's been 4 years since they've done anything at all. 3 of the members still jam together, and the other 2 seems like they'd do it too. I just don't know if anyone else besides me is into it. I wish there was some way to rile up demand for them to play again. I love that band so much.
03:07 PM on 01/14/12
Michael1002
Attack and Rescue Mikkelles
User Info.
Some good ones in here, loved: The Movielife, Silverchair, Finch, Over It, The Format, Spitalfield, Beloved (US).
Some picks I haven't seen: A Perfect Circle, Vaux, Lit, Spineshank, Yesterday's Rising, Poison The Well and that's all I can think of
04:48 PM on 01/14/12
schaft
iESTOY POOPIN!
User Info.
Botch is the first band that came to mind on Monday amidst all the other reunion announcement/rumors. This June will mark 10 years since their last show. I think the timing is perfect. Make it happen, Hydra Head.
05:24 PM on 01/14/12
InfiniteArms
Oh, the places you'll go!
User Info.
The Juliana Theory. I know they reunited in 2010 but if they were to reunite for good, that would be killer
08:20 PM on 01/14/12
xxtrappedsoul
User Info.
Acceptance, Armor For Sleep, Paper Rival, Matchbook Romance.
09:54 PM on 01/14/12
circasurvivor
User Info.
Park and Sullivan
09:03 AM on 01/15/12
Alligator Blood
/////////////////
User Info.
Silverchair
Alexisonfire
Fall Out Boy
Neutral Milk Hotel
Original Smashing Pumpkins

Would all be nice to see at some point.
11:05 AM on 01/17/12
jaimej
too caught up in the beautiful
User Info.
Hello my love! I miss you in my life!!
03:44 PM on 01/17/12
James Johnson
Bottle Kissing Since '05
User Info.
Hello my love! I miss you in my life!!
I wish you and Den could just legally adopt me as your child and we make this legit already!
08:54 PM on 01/17/12
Pooavenger
Fuck Green Day
User Info.

I didn't even know Bodyjar called it quits, fucking LOVE that band.

Apparently you don't.
06:14 PM on 01/18/12
thedude15
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd like to see the following bands reunite: Audioslave, Black Flag, Army of Anyone, Box Car Racer, Cheap Sex, Circle Jerks, original lineup of D.O.A., original lineup of Dead Kennedys, Distillers, original lineup of Filter, Good Riddance, Jackson United, Jersey (though their one-off reunion show last month sounds promising), Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards, Love Equals Death, Minor Threat, Not By Choice, Temple of the Dog, Midtown, +44, and Velvet Revolver (though their one-off reunion show last week sounds promising).

For bands that are still together, I'd like to see Ron rejoin The Offspring, Jim rejoin Pennywise, Brett rejoin Rancid, John rejoin Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Dave rejoin Sum 41 (though I think all these bands are still doing good jobs without those members). I think it would also be cool for Blink 182 to do a few reunion shows with Scott, though I think they should definitely keep Travis because he's awesome!

From bands that have reunited but haven't released new music, I'd like to see new albums from RATM, Refused, and Treble Charger. (I've heard that RATM have written new songs, though unfortunately it looks like they have no plans for a new album for now).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos