Username
Password
TV News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 57 of 57.
05:37 AM on 01/13/12
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
User Info.
Da fuc is that?. Same that MTV Awards lol, Foo Fighers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park and then, Bieber, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and the rest... Well, I think RHCP and LP are good bands but their are popular enough so MTV can take them and put together in MTV Awars and so they will have more audience and that... but Foo Fighters? Really? So, the same with Grammy, but without LP and RHCP. Foo Fighters are a rock band, grammys are pop-"rock".

....?
07:07 AM on 01/13/12
Crackbaby
Stupid inflatable pants!
User Info.
Da fuc is that?. Same that MTV Awards lol, Foo Fighers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park and then, Bieber, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and the rest... Well, I think RHCP and LP are good bands but their are popular enough so MTV can take them and put together in MTV Awars and so they will have more audience and that... but Foo Fighters? Really? So, the same with Grammy, but without LP and RHCP. Foo Fighters are a rock band, grammys are pop-"rock".
What is this I can't even..
08:43 AM on 01/13/12
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
i like your logic
08:59 AM on 01/13/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Am I the only one who thinks the Grammys is a huge joke?

honestly, I think that feeling is the majority at this point.
09:46 AM on 01/13/12
Ohaidere
User Info.
The grammy awards hold no meaning anymore, especially when they're given to horrible artists.
10:11 AM on 01/13/12
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
02:21 PM on 01/13/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
I back the hell out of the thread's title.

Ken oath. Give the Fooies them all. Wasting Light was best album since 99.

And Yeezy can have the awards they're not in
02:25 PM on 01/13/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
Kanye's last album is only up for Grammys now? Holy shit, that album came out 4 semesters ago.

Also, surprised Skrillex isn't playing this. Just shows how the Grammys can't keep up with the times.

It only juuuuuuusssst missed last years awards

Maybe skrillex will do the outdoor stuff or leading to ads (or is that an MTV thing?)
But you couldn't do him by himself on stage a whole song? Would be weird! Just imagine "oh my god!! Call 911 now!!!!!"
10:23 PM on 01/13/12
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
Hahaha. And we'll have to see that on T.V., well...those who choose to sit through it.
05:46 AM on 01/31/12
Polay
Fuck yeah
User Info.
What is this I can't even..
I was trying to say that Foo Fighters are great enough for MTV Awards or Grammys :/ They deserve something better, not the same award that millions of pop artist are winning.
07:13 AM on 01/31/12
Crackbaby
Stupid inflatable pants!
User Info.
I was trying to say that Foo Fighters are great enough for MTV Awards or Grammys :/ They deserve something better, not the same award that millions of pop artist are winning.
Oh. Sorry but I really couldn't see what you wanted to say when you wrote that comment.
07:51 AM on 01/31/12
Polay
Fuck yeah
User Info.
Oh. Sorry but I really couldn't see what you wanted to say when you wrote that comment.
Yeah, I messed it. My english is not good so I couldn't explain myself. The point is that I don't want Foo Fighters to be nominated for some kind of awards where the rest of artist are Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, bla bla. So I take the example of MTV Awards.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests