BusterBluth
@edgarallentoe
User Info.
Band name I like that I haven't seen yet, Vice Versa
05:22 PM on 01/13/12
cubs223425
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Andy: The band has had a few different names over the years. When we started, we were Teddy Bear Suicide, but then we changed it to Mouse Rat. Then we were God Hates Figs, Department of Homeland Obscurity, Flames for Flames, Muscle Confusion, Nothing Rhymes With Orange, then Everything Rhymes With Orange, Punch Face Champions, Rad Wagon, Puppy Pendulum, Possum Pendulum, Penis Pendulum, Handrail Suicide, Angel Snack, Just the Tip, Threeskin... [long pause] Oh, Jet Black Pope. We went back to Mouse Rat, and now we are Scarecrow Boat. God, when I hear myself say Scarecrow Boat out loud I kinda hate it...

You missed Fourskin, no? He said they became Threeskin when one member quit.

EDIT: NEver mind, I went back and checked. He just failed to mention it in that quote.

I just started power-watching that show yesterday, haha.
06:24 PM on 01/13/12
TheCochino
User Info.
My sister and I lay claim to the name Heavy Flow.
06:27 PM on 01/13/12
tonethehero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I saw name and taken and got excited for something regarding name taken. My illiteracy has bested me...
07:32 PM on 01/13/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
My sister and I lay claim to the name Heavy Flow.

Eww
08:05 PM on 01/13/12
highhatandsnare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Andy: The band has had a few different names over the years. When we started, we were Teddy Bear Suicide, but then we changed it to Mouse Rat. Then we were God Hates Figs, Department of Homeland Obscurity, Flames for Flames, Muscle Confusion, Nothing Rhymes With Orange, then Everything Rhymes With Orange, Punch Face Champions, Rad Wagon, Puppy Pendulum, Possum Pendulum, Penis Pendulum, Handrail Suicide, Angel Snack, Just the Tip, Threeskin... [long pause] Oh, Jet Black Pope. We went back to Mouse Rat, and now we are Scarecrow Boat. God, when I hear myself say Scarecrow Boat out loud I kinda hate it...

Haha NICE!!! Bert Maclin is the man!!!
10:26 PM on 01/13/12
InfiniteArms
Best Western Beat
User Info.
1000 points to Jason for quoting Parks and Recreation!!
10:33 PM on 01/13/12
cshadows2887
User Info.
FYI: if anyone wants to name their band I Hate Everything, go ahead. Were no longer together.
Best post in the thread.
12:28 AM on 01/14/12
TenSpeed
User Info.
its kind of true. my band has been trying to figure out a band name for a year.

i have a secret one im not telling anyone though...
01:41 AM on 01/14/12
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
Lol I still believe that many great band names have yet to be taken.
03:36 AM on 01/14/12
MorningStar10
the other Kyle.
User Info.
Band names mean nothing, Foo Fighters have the shittest name and it hasn't held them back, as long as it is easy to search for on the internet unlike !!!, /\ (which are all bands) then the sound is more important than the packaging.
07:46 AM on 01/14/12
smallfavours
arry otter~
User Info.
It could get quite confusing ... a band's name is meant to identify them. If there are 6 different bands with the same name, this gets even more difficult.

Like Fun and fun.
09:54 AM on 01/14/12
hotrod
2 legit 2 quit
User Info.
because hundreds of unimaginative fake musicians are putting bands together with dumb names doesn't mean all the good names are taken. oh cry me a river boo hoo woo de doop boop
02:39 PM on 09/24/12
TheColorFrang
Bruser
User Info.
i fell in the pit too.
Know that Pit Feel Bro.
01:18 PM on 09/25/12
kkman99
emo is a gang
User Info.

Scarecrow Boat is a terrible name.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests