Username
Password
Say Anything News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 122.
05:45 PM on 01/14/12
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
I love the song. Don't get all the hate for the album.
Their last album was simply produced to be a major label release, hence all the clean production and being overly produced. This album, I feel, is the most organic sounding album they've done. I think everyone was expecting ...is a real boy part two, since they went with Tim O'Heir again. The band has matured and grown since 2004. ...is a real boy part 2 won't happen. People need to learn this. Any band can make the same record multiple times, it takes real talent to broaden your musical ability.
05:45 PM on 01/14/12
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
I honestly don't really like the song Say Anything that much. A really good single would probably have been Overbiter.. it's just such a good jam.. best song on there imo is Peace Out.

That artwork is ballin though.

While listening to Say Anything, the bass and guitar are so damn awesome (especially in the second verse) but during the chorus I can't help but cringe a bit.. its so repetitive and just sounds for filler. He could have put something much more meaningful in there instead of "I'd do anything for you"x3
05:53 PM on 01/14/12
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
Surprised they aren't just bumping the release date up with the two month leak.
05:55 PM on 01/14/12
DAMENFINI
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their last album was simply produced to be a major label release, hence all the clean production and being overly produced. This album, I feel, is the most organic sounding album they've done. I think everyone was expecting ...is a real boy part two, since they went with Tim O'Heir again. The band has matured and grown since 2004. ...is a real boy part 2 won't happen. People need to learn this. Any band can make the same record multiple times, it takes real talent to broaden your musical ability.

Couldn't have said it better myself brother!!
05:59 PM on 01/14/12
roberthuston
User Info.
Wow, the album is already leaked. Reminds me Brand New, you know. Perhaps, they'll start over or release something completely different. Probably not, but hell BN did it.
06:00 PM on 01/14/12
Mistle
User Info.
Wow, the album is already leaked. Reminds me Brand New, you know. Perhaps, they'll start over or release something completely different. Probably not, but hell BN did it.
Well this is a completely mixed and mastered album lol. BN just had leaked demos.
06:02 PM on 01/14/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Album is not very good to me.
06:04 PM on 01/14/12
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
Are we listening to the same album?

What don't you like about it?
06:12 PM on 01/14/12
thesafeword
-
User Info.
It's a fucking Say Anything album kden, so yeah, you probably are listening to the same album. Other than IARB, have they released an album that is "universally loved" even in this scene/website? Are you really that surprised that he doesn't like it?
06:19 PM on 01/14/12
thesinkingship
she's a marshmallow
User Info.
If only others were as wise as you (and that's not sarcasm).
06:38 PM on 01/14/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Same, it's okay--but nothing amazing. Still, I find it crazy that they aren't bumping up the release date. A two month leak could make this album D.O.A. They should at least send it to iTunes so fans can buy it. Some will download it and forget to buy it in two months because that's a long time away, and by then it'll be other new releases to focus on.
06:40 PM on 01/14/12
Jake Jenkins
~
User Info.
It's a fucking Say Anything album kden, so yeah, you probably are listening to the same album. Other than IARB, have they released an album that is "universally loved" even in this scene/website? Are you really that surprised that he doesn't like it?
lecherous douche
06:43 PM on 01/14/12
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
WHOA you're so late to the party. Scroll back 2-3 days on the interwebz.
06:46 PM on 01/14/12
thesafeword
-
User Info.

If their name is Say Anything, shouldn't they 'say anything'? It's like, come on, they won't even say bad words.
06:48 PM on 01/14/12
darkblue_
User Info.
the album doesn't sound like much thought was put into it.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests