Password

04:10 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Lost.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
thats my boy!!!
correct with the 5 setter!!(maybe not the 6 haha)

the bigger competition was who had the hotter GF in the crowd
We just saw the future of tennis with those two ! Would of ben nice if the chair umpire had the balls to replay that point in the game. You never know shit like that changes the dynamic of the match.
04:22 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Lost.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Now that Dog is out. Lets go Del Po ! . Id say Tomic but I dont see him beating Roger.
06:55 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
tell that mick
@mickrouse
New York, NY
Male
I'd say the odds are heavily in Fed's corner against Tomic, but momentum + adrenaline + young & hungry + being in front of your home crowd can be a deadly combination. Would be a great addition to Tomic's story this year if he could go off and knock out Fed.
08:33 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Lost.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
I'd say the odds are heavily in Fed's corner against Tomic, but momentum + adrenaline + young & hungry + being in front of your home crowd can be a deadly combination. Would be a great addition to Tomic's story this year if he could go off and knock out Fed.
True. But I dont see Tomic having enough in the tank to go match to match with Fed's. Specially after the 5 setter he just had with Dog. I honestly see Fed's taking this in straight sets. Roger is out to prove all the nay sayers wrong that said he was finished.
08:36 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Lost.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
But I really really wanna see a Del Po/Fed's quarterfinal really bad.
03:01 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Lost.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
thats my boy!!!
correct with the 5 setter!!(maybe not the 6 haha)

the bigger competition was who had the hotter GF in the crowd

Ive lost some respect for Tomic because of this. And his reaction is what pisses me off even more.
09:05 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
tell that mick
@mickrouse
New York, NY
Male
Lol, poor Mahut.
08:03 AM on 01/21/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Lost.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
I give him credit for sticking in there atleast lol. I hope Fed's beats the cheater down tonight !
12:34 AM on 01/22/12 
User Info.
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
Even though I'm Australian, I've been a Federer supporter for almost as long as I can remember so hopefully he does well tonight.
02:33 AM on 01/22/12 
User Info.
StandMyBrothers
Fabian Johnson <3
OC, Cali
Male
Berdych is a cunt
10:21 AM on 01/22/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Lost.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
I honestly don't have a problem with what Berdych did. Almagro could of went cross court or down the line. He dident have to hit at him. Ive never liked Almagro thoe I always thought he was a cocky douche. I hope Berdych beats Rafa as a big fuck you to the people that booed him.
10:49 AM on 01/22/12 
User Info.
Keele
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I was cheering for Milos Raonic so...go Federer'er?
01:48 PM on 01/22/12 
User Info.
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
I love how the crowd gave it to Berdych actually. When you refuse to shake the hand of your opponent after a close and equally intense four sets of tennis that admittedly could have gone either way, then I, like many, consider it unsportsmanlike.

I don't particularly like Almagro, but as he said in his press conference, "I did what I had to do to win the point. I apologized five times... nothing".
04:02 PM on 01/22/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Lost.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
I love how the crowd gave it to Berdych actually. When you refuse to shake the hand of your opponent after a close and equally intense four sets of tennis that admittedly could have gone either way, then I, like many, consider it unsportsmanlike.

I don't particularly like Almagro, but as he said in his press conference, "I did what I had to do to win the point. I apologized five times... nothing".
I understand he apologized but Almagro did not have to hit at him. He had all that open court to go cross court and he had more than enough room to go down the line. There was no need to hit at him.
04:34 PM on 01/22/12 
User Info.
Mibabalou
Desolate Earth :: The End Is Here
Can anyone tell me what time east coast US the Djokovic v Hewitt match will be on, Id really love to watch it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos