Username
Password

08:24 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my shoe go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I hope that you decide to celebrate your victory of taking my shoe by walking around wearing the shoe and leaving the other foot bare. I hope you enjoy it because I will enjoy it when you fucking kick a table with the same power as Sebastian Janikoski and you make perfect contact with your pinky toe. At the very moment and many moments after that you will feel a fraction of the pain that I feel right now and will forever regret not taking both of my shoes so you could of prevented the whole thing. To whoever this cumguzzling pisschugger is I'm making this my life mission to find you and take my god dam mother fucking shoe back. I will end you!
09:42 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
saturday_snow_squall
www.dailyslicemag.com
Denville, NJ
Male - 20 Years Old
cumchugger! hahaha

when you find this guy you should rub lunchables ham all over his face and then throw him in a septic tank.
10:41 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
de1337ed
I hope you made it through December
Fort Wayne, IN
Male - 24 Years Old
sorry for your loss
11:18 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
steve187
nah
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
at blink this summer i drunkenly lost my shoe and then found someone elses lost shoe like 4 seconds later and put it on for the rest of the night so i had 2 different shoes. sorry if that was yours
11:18 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
Rockwall, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
I'll let someone take my shoe to chug my cum.

I mean...
11:26 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
floormaster925
don't stick around
America's High Five
Male
were you at my apartment? because i have an extra shoe. now, i know what you're thinking: "we've never met, don't live in the same state, we don't even have any true connections besides this site." but perhaps much like cinderella, you left your glass slipper at my castle. However, we are both male. Therefore, i have no intention of marrying you if that's what you were gunning for.
11:34 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
south jersey
Female - 24 Years Old
Someone broke into my car on Friday morning by smashing the passenger side window. And didn't even take anything. I had to pay $250 to get it fixed. Cumchugger.
11:35 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
Rockwall, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
Someone broke into my car on Friday morning by smashing the passenger side window. And didn't even take anything. I had to pay $250 to get it fixed. Cumchugger.

I love how that makes it sound like if they did take something, it'd be a better situation haha. That sucks though.
11:46 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
zephyrsong12345
solitary WEASEL
Trying to put my finger on which movie you're referencing without using google. I think it's Taken, but I dunno for sure.

EDIT: booyah.
12:04 PM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
SanePsychotic
Queerkegaard
Bloomington, IN
Male - 22 Years Old
Cumchugger is my new favorite insult. Thank you. At least something positive has come out of this awful situation.
12:05 PM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
south jersey
Female - 24 Years Old
I love how that makes it sound like if they did take something, it'd be a better situation haha. That sucks though.

I know, it's weird to think about. It sucks because it means the crackhead just broke the window for no reason whatsoever. I'm glad nothing was taken (surprised my $300 radio I just put in a few months ago was perfectly intact, along with about 300 CDs) but it's such a waste ya know? I had less than $2 in change that was taken, but that's enough for him to get a 40oz of cheap beer that I honestly would have just bought him to save me paying for a whole new window. Waste.
12:08 PM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
COREhorizon
Get Free
Bethlehem, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
What an Assbandit
12:30 PM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
iheartmusic043
KKCO
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 21 Years Old
Cumchugger is my new favorite insult. Thank you. At least something positive has come out of this awful situation.
I believe the female equivalent is Cumdumpster, well at least that's what my friends and I call girls we absolutely hate and/or are sluts.
12:39 PM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
SanePsychotic
Queerkegaard
Bloomington, IN
Male - 22 Years Old
I believe the female equivalent is Cumdumpster, well at least that's what my friends and I call girls we absolutely hate and/or are sluts.

I've used "cum bucket" because it sounds like "chum bucket" which makes me think of Spongebob. I really don't use insults with the word "cum" in it very often. Wonder why...
12:54 PM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
Ottawa, Canada
Male
Quote:
cumguzzling pisschugger

These are words I've never seen combined before... it's.... genious!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos