Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 44
10:16 AM on 01/16/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Pretty cool
10:17 AM on 01/16/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Well I suppose this is a thread, I meant forum threads.

And what's with the hate or Kanye nowadays? He's spectacular.

Oh, I certainly don't hate Kanye, never said that. I just prefer his older music. I liked his old instrumentals and his old rapping style like this video. He goes harder and has more fun. His lyrical content now is Gucci this, Prada that. Like I said, I like TCD more than anything else he's done. That's all. He doesn't make bad music by any means - but I did think 808s was fucking garbage.
10:19 AM on 01/16/12
BusterBluth
@edgarallentoe
User Info.
Oh, I certainly don't hate Kanye, never said that. I just prefer his older music. I liked his old instrumentals and his old rapping style like this video. He goes harder and has more fun. His lyrical content now is Gucci this, Prada that. Like I said, I like TCD more than anything else he's done. That's all. He doesn't make bad music by any means - but I did think 808s was fucking garbage.
TCD and MTDF are just about tied for me. I downloaded an instrumentals only version of 808's and I enjoy that.
10:23 AM on 01/16/12
Dustin Harkins
I hate the Dolphins defense
User Info.
As a whole, MBDTF is my favorite but as for Kanye's actual rapping, my favorite has to be LR. I love TCD and put it above LR for the overall sound, but his rapping on LR was so much more mature. But other than 808s and "Drunk And Hot Girls" (because they obviously don't count in rapping), Kanye's rapping hasn't ever really sounded bad.
10:26 AM on 01/16/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
As a whole, MBDTF is my favorite but as for Kanye's actual rapping, my favorite has to be LR. I love TCD and put it above LR for the overall sound, but his rapping on LR was so much more mature. But other than 808s and "Drunk And Hot Girls" (because they obviously don't count in rapping), Kanye's rapping hasn't ever really sounded bad.

Feel the same about TCD as a whole. LR is straight beastly. It has of my single favorite Ye songs like "Celebration" We Major" and "Addiction"
10:29 AM on 01/16/12
Dustin Harkins
I hate the Dolphins defense
User Info.
Feel the same about TCD as a whole. LR is straight beastly. It has of my single favorite Ye songs like "Celebration" We Major" and "Addiction"
Kanye rapping on a Just Blaze beat was something special.
10:33 AM on 01/16/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Even back then he was rocking the tucked in polo. Props.
10:36 AM on 01/16/12
Kyle Thrash
@thrash_itup
User Info.
MBDTF is my favorite album of his but I can't watch this and not miss College Dropout Kanye
10:52 AM on 01/16/12
asthenia*
Never to see any other way...
User Info.
kanye is still a fantastic rapper. people just seem to be disappointed that his subject matter has changed, which i personally am fine with. it would be weird if he was rapping about being broke, or dealing drugs because thats not his life. he's a huge celebrity, and i think it's been really interesting to watch how he deals with the dark side of fame etc.

obviously i'm generalizing here, but hopefully you get my point
11:30 AM on 01/16/12
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
I'd settle for this Kanye.
One of my favorites
12:53 PM on 01/16/12
defy_stars
midnight nuisance
User Info.
Very nice.
01:02 PM on 01/16/12
jornor
RVA
User Info.
lol win
01:09 PM on 01/16/12
freakster
When I fly solo, I fly so high!
User Info.
Is that the Double Door? Haha
01:28 PM on 01/16/12
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
User Info.
weird that Kanye used to rap
02:02 PM on 01/16/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
classic. not that i don't love MDBTF, but i wish he would make an album these days in this style but that would never happen

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos