AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
 
Share
06:34 AM on 09/17/03 
#1
Offline
User Info.
Dragonblink
Newbie
Dragonblink's Avatar
Fiji,NY
30 Years Old
Ok,I want you guys to masterbate,and lets see who can squirt the furthest.Whoever shoots their load the longest distance wins.I done it,and so far my furthest distance was 16 inches.YEAH!See who can beat that.
06:36 AM on 09/17/03 
#2
Offline
User Info.
SingleDoubt
Strangers on this road we are on...
SingleDoubt's Avatar
Boston
Male - 26 Years Old
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonblink
Ok,I want you guys to masterbate,and lets see who can squirt the furthest.Whoever shoots their load the longest distance wins.I done it,and so far my furthest distance was 16 inches.YEAH!See who can beat that.
i'm not touching that one with a 10-foot pole
07:29 AM on 09/17/03 
#3
Offline
User Info.
Highway Donkey
Bookakoo
Highway Donkey's Avatar
New Jersey
30 Years Old
Go kill yourself.
08:24 AM on 09/17/03 
#4
Offline
User Info.
13th hour
IS the Come Back Kid!!!!
13th hour's Avatar
Omaha
Male - 29 Years Old
Im dumber for having read that i thinkzzzzzz Hey dragon blink, instead of playing with your dick, go play with a gun. with the safety off.
08:56 AM on 09/17/03 
#5
Offline
User Info.
The Nephilim2
AP Addict
No Avatar Selected
I've hit a girl in the eye. Does that win?
08:59 AM on 09/17/03 
#6
Offline
User Info.
angie710
Lick Me
angie710's Avatar
Queens,NY
Female - 35 Years Old
Quote:
Originally posted by The Nephilim2
I've hit a girl in the eye. Does that win?




:cool: <------------- I have all the safety precautions I need then, eh?
09:02 AM on 09/17/03 
#7
Offline
User Info.
steveo
custom ftmfw!
steveo's Avatar
Jersey Represent!
Male - 29 Years Old
16 inches? christ. there's either somethign wrong with you .. or something wrong with me. but .. after watching many a peter north video .. i'll have to say it's you.
09:04 AM on 09/17/03 
#8
Offline
User Info.
The Nephilim2
AP Addict
No Avatar Selected
are we talking about from a standing position? because those who are taller would have an advantage, as the ejaculate would have more time until it hit the ground.

and if that's how your measuring, 16 inches isn't too far
09:08 AM on 09/17/03 
#9
Offline
User Info.
Highway Donkey
Bookakoo
Highway Donkey's Avatar
New Jersey
30 Years Old
Quote:
Originally posted by The Nephilim2
are we talking about from a standing position? because those who are taller would have an advantage, as the ejaculate would have more time until it hit the ground.

and if that's how your measuring, 16 inches isn't too far


...and it also depends on the angle of departure.
09:14 AM on 09/17/03 
Offline
User Info.
steveo
custom ftmfw!
steveo's Avatar
Jersey Represent!
Male - 29 Years Old
i could shoot straight down and it would probably go farther than 16 inches .. lol
09:15 AM on 09/17/03 
Offline
User Info.
13th hour
IS the Come Back Kid!!!!
13th hour's Avatar
Omaha
Male - 29 Years Old
I think it have to be while your laying down, and shooting straight up. thatd be the real measure of how good you are! on second thought, itd be really hard to measure, and it could come back down in your face...

Angie can I borrow those sunglasses?
09:21 AM on 09/17/03 
Offline
User Info.
steveo
custom ftmfw!
steveo's Avatar
Jersey Represent!
Male - 29 Years Old
Quote:
Originally posted by 13th hour
I think it have to be while your laying down, and shooting straight up. thatd be the real measure of how good you are! on second thought, itd be really hard to measure, and it could come back down in your face...

Angie can I borrow those sunglasses?


hot.
09:25 AM on 09/17/03 
Offline
User Info.
angie710
Lick Me
angie710's Avatar
Queens,NY
Female - 35 Years Old
~Sigh~ Men and their ejaculatory stories...

Oh, and as for my sunglasses, sure, but it'll cost ya.....;)
09:25 AM on 09/17/03 
Offline
User Info.
13th hour
IS the Come Back Kid!!!!
13th hour's Avatar
Omaha
Male - 29 Years Old
Originally this post pissed me off, but as long as its up, we might as well have fun with it.
09:38 AM on 09/17/03 
Offline
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
PeeDster's Avatar
Switzerland
Male - 29 Years Old
Quote:
Originally posted by 13th hour
Originally this post pissed me off, but as long as its up, we might as well have fun with it.


haha yeah the original post was pissing off as fuck...but it kinda got funny post after post.



NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
PropertyOfZack
UnderTheGun
Purevolume
Chorus.fm | @jason_tate