Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 76 of 76
12:00 PM on 02/08/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
I've never cared for FFTL or Sonny in genera (in fact I always thought he was terrible at music, and personally just a weird, hyper-active troll)l, and I'm not a hardcore fan of electronic music (though I've always appreciated it)...and I think he gets way too much shit. Some of his stuff and his live show (from some clips I've seen) seem to go a little over the top with screeching sounds, but songs like this and pretty much everything from his EP sounds awesome to me. Some of it's fun and catchy, some of it is actually soothing, and some of it's a little aggressive. It's a good mix.

As somebody who loves music in general and tries to be open even to things that practically taste like poison at first, I've always thought it was weird how people hate and trash on so many forms of music that don't match their tastebuds at that moment in their life. People are just so negative and weird. It's childish. It's music...it's not religion or politics or war or somebody punching babies. People "get off" in a positive way on all sorts of music...just seems so immature to mock people because they totally don't get that they're, like, totally lame and stupid."

Crap...I guess I haven't whined about anything in a while. Sorry about that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos