Username
Password

11:12 PM on 08/12/07 
User Info.
TMS2787
Fate Has Been Making Me A Liar
Wadsworth, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
A local band named Changing The Name opened the show and were just terrible. They were totally out of sync and seemed like each band member was trying to do something different. I feel bad saying this because one of the guitarists is a friend of mine but they down right sucked.

War Of Ages played next. They said something about playing a few extra songs because another band dropped off of the bill. I think I would've enjoyed them more had there set stayed at it's original length. They sounded good (granted, I don't know there music and don't have anything to compare it to) and had a good stage presence. About half-way through there set I became bored and was ready for them to be over.

Bleeding Through headlined and this was a club that only holds 150-200 people to which I figured would easily pack a sellout. I was wrong. I'd say there as around 80 people max at the show when BT took the stage. First off the pit sucked because there isn't much room to move in this place (it's litterely like a hallway) but overall the crowd was good. This marked the sixth time I've seen the band and I can't say this time was the best. Brandon, the lead singer didn't seem to have as much intensity as he usually does, and Marta didn't seem to be really that in to as usual as either. But they sounded good and it was still a kick ass show. There set list was a too heavy on songs from The Truth and not enough from This Is Love, This Murderous bu that could have to do with the fact that ex-I Killed The Prom Queen guitarist is now in the band and didn't have time to learn all of the songs. After seeing the band in a huge amphitheater two weeks ago with Marylin Manson and Slayer it was nice to see them back in there own setting.

For Love Failing
Tragedy On Empty Streets
Love In Slow Motion
Revenge I Seek
She's Gone
Confession
Love Lost In A Hail Of Gunfire
Rise
The Pain Killer
On Wings Of Lead
Kill To Believe

Overall I'd say the show was worth my $12.00.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets